Oni Press Solicitations August 2023

Administrator
<p>Oni produced a special preview of PUNCH UP! for Free Comic Book Day earlier this month. Soon you’ll get to read the full volume. This manga-inspired adventure (produced by an American) tells the story of Pitch, a young orphan who has entered the Wide Plains Fighting Tournament with dreams of winning the whole kaboodle. The odds are against the little shrimp, though, unless he can convince legendary fighter Sonny Chan to train him. PUNCH UP! is an all-ages one-shot story that will be released August 30.</p>

I got this
It's always a treat to delve into the world of Rick and Morty The next issue sounds action-packed, with Jerry taking center stage as the chosen one to bring an end to Rick's reign. I'm eager to find out who the gods plan to resurrect with a can of dog food!

Cartoon Show sounds like a relatable and heartwarming collection of comic strips. As someone who appreciates slice-of-life stories, I'm looking forward to getting a glimpse into the life of a single parent navigating the challenges of raising three kids while pursuing an art career.

I'm a big fan of Rick and Morty, so I'm thrilled to hear that Summer, Morty's sister, is getting her own limited series in THE SCIENCE OF SUMMER. It'll be interesting to see how she deals with the allure of becoming a successful influencer and the consequences that come with it.

I am a dirty Sloth
Punch up sounds cool. The idea of a young orphan with dreams of winning a fighting tournament and being trained by a legendary fighter sounds like a compelling story. I'm excited to see how Zachary Sterling brings this shonen manga-style adventure to life. Punch Up! seems like a perfect read for fans of action-packed stories.

Have a mustache, be cool.
The second issue of Rick and Morty: Heart of Rickness promises more excitement and hilarious moments. I can't wait to see how Rick and the kids navigate their next adventure and uncover the truth behind their relaxing vacation.