Mad Heidi Opens In Theaters June 21

Staff member
<p>I don’t know if this statement will be controversial (probably not), but….has there ever been a good Heidi movie? I remember sitting through one as a small kid and being bored out of my mind. Somewhere in the Hanna-Barbera vaults is “Heidi’s Song,” an animated movie that came out in 1981 and was greeted with such indifference that it’s never been seen again aside from scattered TV airings a few years later. Heidi just…doesn’t have it. To make a truly entertaining movie about the Swiss girl with pigtails, we might have to resort to spicing things up a bit.</p>

Who is Heidi is the question. This illegal cheese execution makes it interesting though. Wouldn't wanna miss that. Date: June 21☑️

TJN

LOL Mad Heidi sounds like a completely different take on the classic story! I have to admit, I've never been a fan of the traditional Heidi movies either. This dystopian twist definitely adds an exciting and unexpected element. Can't wait to see how Heidi takes on a mad dictator and fights for freedom.

Noctis is my Husband
The disrespect offends me! I'm really bummed about the direction they've taken in Mad Heidi. As someone who's a huge fan of the original story and digs its wholesome and family-friendly vibes, I feel kinda let down by the violent and dystopian stuff they've thrown in this adaptation. It's like they totally missed the essence of the beloved character and the values Heidi represents, you know? I was hoping for a fresh twist that still kept the original charm, but it seems like they've gone completely off the rails. Personally, I'm gonna stick with the awesome memories I have of the OG Heidi story. No need for this newfangled version. I hate Public domain!

Whoa, Mad Heidi sounds like a wild rollercoaster of a movie! The whole idea of a dystopian Switzerland and a mad dictator is quite bonkers. And cheese-powered Swiss super-soldiers? That's definitely something I've never heard before. I'm curious to see how they'll incorporate all these elements into the story. The Red Band Trailer looks promising, and I'm definitely excited to catch it in theaters! LOL

HAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, Mad Heidi sounds absolutely hilarious! I mean, a dystopian Swiss girl seeking revenge against a cheese-obsessed dictator? Cheese-fueled Swiss super-soldiers and ninja nuns? I can't even! This movie is pure comedic gold! I'm already rolling on the floor laughing just thinking about it.

Mad Heidi sounds like a complete departure from the traditional Heidi story. I'm intrigued by this dystopian twist and the whole quest for vengeance. The idea of Heidi fighting against a tyrannical regime. LOL Shirley Temple is rolling in her grave.

I am so sick of tired of everything
Hold on, let me catch my breath from all the laughter Mad Heidi induced! I mean, a dystopian Switzerland and a mad dictator ruling the dairy trade? It's like a Swiss fondue party gone wrong! And Heidi, our little innocent alpine girl, turning into a fierce avenger? I can already envision the hilarity of Heidi facing off against ninja nuns and cheese-powered super-soldiers. This movie is a comedy goldmine that's going to leave me in stitches!