The CW Releases First Peek At Nancy Drew Season 4

Staff member
<p>It won’t be long until we say goodbye to The CW. It’s still going to be there, but as a husk of its former self, surviving on Canadian imports and golf. Most viewers will be turning away from the network once Flash or Riverdale wraps up, but for me, the network’s true swan song will be the end of Nancy Drew.</p>

I literally shrieked when the thumbnail showed in my recommendations! It's past time! Unfortunately this is the last season, but it looks like we're in for a treat! Because this is the final season, I hope we get a few episodes of Nancy and Ace rather than just their friendship. Just such a Nancy and Ace moment, and they might be breaking the curse.

Since the beginning, Nancy has been in love with Ace. Earlier in season 2, it became clear that their relationship went beyond friendship, especially in light of the way Nancy reacted when the hitman almost killed Ace. Because she had so many opportunities to tell him and express her feelings, but she never did, and now she can't even if she wanted to, the curse makes it far worse. She was willing to let Temperance live and deal with the new genesis simply to be with Ace, so you can see how much she adores him. since the show is about to end. You can also sense how much she cares for him because she was ready to deal with the new genesis and let Temperance live all for Ace. I'm hopeful that everything will work out with them since the show is coming to a close, but I'm bummed that we'll only get to see so much of them. I'm devastated that their relationship is coming to an end because they are such an excellent couple.

It's bittersweet to see The CW bidding farewell, but I have to agree that Nancy Drew has been one of the network's shining stars. The discovery warner merger is the worst thing ever.

Sparkling Joy
I have to admit, the "relationship stuff" has never been the show's strong suit. I hope they handle it well in this final season and give us a satisfying resolution.The curse Nancy faces regarding Ace is quite intense. It's a tough situation for her to be in, and I'm curious to see how they navigate it without compromising the story.I've always felt the romantic chemistry between Nancy and Ace was lacking. Hopefully, they won't drag it out unnecessarily in this last season.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
We dodge a bullet that this show finished filming its final season before the annoying writer's strike. This show would have been canceled. It's great to know that they were aware of this being the final season from the start. That means we can expect a conclusive ending, which is always appreciated.

Remember the good old days when CW doesnt cancel shows for the sake of syndication? I miss those times. At least this show got an ending.