Oni Press Solicitations July 2023

Administrator
<p>Here are the midsummer surprises Oni Press has in store — the July list of releases.</p>

With a blend of science fiction, horror, and comedic material, Oni Press is keeping us on our toes in July. Anything from Rick and Morty's cosmic misadventures to the scary stories in XINO will delight readers. There is plenty for every fan to enjoy with the completion of LAMENTATION and the release of PINK LEMONADE's trade. What Rick and Morty have in store for us at the Heart of Rickness intrigues me. They find themselves stranded on a planet devoid of technology and must deal with vicious versions of themselves. Rick and Morty could only take you on a trip like this, it sounds crazy!

I'm excited with the conclusion of Cullen Bunn's LAMENTATION. The Requiem Theatre has proven to be a supernatural prison for Jannifer and the other actors. It's going to take more than a live audience to help them escape. And I can't wait to see how it all ends

I can see why there has been so much hype about Nick Cagnetti's PINK LEMONADE. I'm happy that the six issues will be gathered in a single 176-page book so I can start reading this intriguing Oni original right now. And July is looking to be a terrific month for Oni Press

A Cajun queen with finesse
I'm excited to see what kind of chaos Rick and Morty's next limited series, Heart of Rickness, will bring. Rick is usually up to something, so it's bound to be fun and unpredictable. I'm excited to see how they address this problem!There will always be an adventure with these two, and I'm ready for it.

freelance graphic designer
Bittersweet that that the conclusion to Cullen Bunn's LAMENTATION is coming out in July. It'll be interesting to see how Jannifer and the other actors manage to escape the supernatural prison that is the Requiem Theatre. And with the promise of a preview of Oni's next shocking horror sensation, I'm on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to see what's next in the world of horror and suspense from Oni Press!