Nintendo Switch Online Gets Street Fighter, Flicky & More

Staff member
<p>We were kind of surprised by the latest addition to Nintendo Switch Online because generally, the stuff that winds up here is not stuff third-party publishers consider valuable enough to sell elsewhere. The Castlevania series, for example, will not appear on NSO because Konami would rather sell those games in their own packages. Street Fighter is another brand that’s too hot for NSO, or so we thought. NSO just got one. It’s the Genesis version of Street Fighter II, not the SNES version, but hey, it’s playable.</p>

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫
Street Fighter II had been ported so many times but no one is porting Street Fighter 1.

My love is electrifying from above
One thing I notice about these old Nintendo Games is how hard they are. Good thing with these ports we can save our progress now.

Mystic Marauder
I'm glad to see that Nintendo Switch Online is continuing to add more titles, including the lesser-known but still enjoyable games like Pulseman and Flicky. It's great to have access to a variety of games.Kid Chameleon brings back memories of my childhood days playing Sega Genesis. The game may have a strange premise, but its unique power-up system and challenging levels make it worth revisiting on Nintendo Switch Online.

Mushroom Kingdom Expert
nintendo Switch Online never disappoints when it comes to adding new games to its library. I mean, who would've thought we'd get Street Fighter II: Special Champion Edition on there?! And don't even get me started on other hidden gems like Pulseman and Flicky. As a fan of sidescrollers, I'm absolutely hyped to see these games added to the Switch lineup. They may not have been as well-known back in the day, but they're still fun, challenging, and worth checking out.