Fubar Official full trailer: The Craziest Bring your Daughter to work day

<p>Fubar’s teaser was launched months ago and people thought it will be a Buddy cop movie. It is starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Fortune Feimster. Since they are the only people shown in the teaser, it’s understandable that people might not realize that Fubar is actually a TV series. However, the plot has finally been revealed! This is an action comedy series that reminds us of Arnold’s classic movies from the 90s, like True Lies(Which got a sitcom remake recently). Fubar follows a 60-year-old CIA operative who wants to retire and spend time with his family. However, the agency forces him to take on a mission on his first day of retirement.</p>

Very Fresh
This Fubar series appears to be action-packed as well as hilarious! I'm excited to see Arnold Schwarzenegger and the rest of the incredible cast in action. The trailer definitely caught my attention.

Resident Bronteroc
Looks better than the teaser where Arnie got emasculated by Fortune Feister.

Bringing you the best of theater
If it weren't for the fact that it will be canceled on a cliffhanger after only one to two seasons, this looks like a show I'd be willing to give a shot. Sorry, but what happened to the Warrior Nun on Netflix has made me distrustful.

You know a Movie star's career is over when they start making tv shows.

It's exciting to see Arnold Schwarzenegger take on roles like this in the future. He plays a retired CIA agent who is drawn back into the game, which is an intriguing premise. I have no doubt that fans of his classic action films will love this series.

I don't know about you, but I'm keen as a cucumber to see Fubar. The trailer had me laughing out loud and wondering how Arnold is still so ripped at 70-something years old. All I know is, I'm ready for some over-the-top action and comedic moments.It will be great to see Arnold Schwarzenegger in such interesting roles in the future. He is portraying a former CIA operative who gets dragged back into the game, which is a really intriguing notion. Viewers of his legendary action flicks will undoubtedly love this series, I'm sure of it. I have no doubt that the father and daughter journey will be fantastic!

Move over, "Take Your Kid to Work Day", Fubar just took it to a whole new level. Who wouldn't want to be a secret agent like Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'm pretty sure this series shows family bonding can happen even in the most dangerous of situations.

Master Storyteller
Arnold is in Netflix, Stallone is in amazon prime. Darm they are not as popular as they use to be. They are not Box office draws anymore.