IKHON Expansion Review for MÖRK BORG TTRPG

<p>February 28th, 2023, saw the release of the IKHON expansion for the acclaimed TTRPG MÖRK BORG. If you don’t know what MÖRK BORG is let me be the first to tell you, it is not for the faint of heart. First released in 2020, MÖRK BORG burst its way onto the tabletop roleplaying scene and made a splash immediately. The game designers aim to provide a game that is light on rules but a brutal challenge in every other facet. The game’s core rules fit on one page and character creation should only take a few minutes. This is good because a few minutes is also the average life expectancy of your character. MÖRK BORG takes place in a dying world, where a two-headed Basilisk prophesied the end of the world is on its way. The world is now riddled with apocalyptic calamities for players to contend with. MÖRK BORG went on to win multiple awards at the ENNIES and even picked up silver for the game of the year.</p>

The Snow Sage
The illustrations of many creatures from this game is a stuff of nightmares I love it. There is beauty in ugliness and the design of these monsters are badass!

Master of the Dice
I love the fact this is stand-alone so I can play it without the need of buying previous books. The cyberpunk campaign is a sublime experience. The GM who is my brother really had a fun time.

The Sensei of Syntax
I recently bought the IKHON extension for MRK BORG and have had a great time incorporating it into my game sessions. The expansion's randomized nature adds an element of uncertainty that keeps players on their toes. The penalties of poor rolling can be disastrous, but the rewards for success are well worth the risk. Overall, I believe the IKHON expansion is cool and It helped me kill time.

Amazing! I like that the gods in the IKHON expansion each have their own distinct personality and a unique set of blessings and curses. This feature adds more complexity to the game. The random table mechanic increases the unpredictability and excitement of the game, but it also adds a potential danger. I am excited to try out MÖRK BORG with the IKHON expansion and explore the bizarre adventures my group can experience. The game offers a distinctive take on traditional tabletop RPGs, and the originality of it is intriguing.

The illustrations looks super dope! I'm always a fan of dark and gritty artwork, and I think it would really help set the mood for playing MÖRK BORG with the IKHON expansion.

I enjoy games that are easy to learn and play, and MÖRK BORG seems to fit the bill perfectly. The core rules fitting on one page and character creation only taking a few minutes is good. The IKHON expansion adds complexity and depth to the game, and I am particularly interested in exploring the four different gods and their impacts on gameplay.

MÖRK BORG, in my opinion, stretches the limits of what tabletop RPGs can be, and the IKHON extension takes it even farther. The four separate gods, as well as their benefits and curses, bring a fascinating element to the game. The physical edition is also of high quality, featuring a black A6 cardboard box and printed booklets. MRK BORG is not for the faint of heart, but those who dare to take on its challenges will be rewarded.

Get Busy With The Goal.
It is always exciting to see a game that pushes the boundaries of what tabletop RPGs can be

Cosmical
I enjoy games that are easy to pick up and play, and this book seems to be perfect for that. Character creation just takes a few minutes, and the essential rules are on one page. The IKHON expansion makes the game more complex and in-depth, and I'm especially interested in finding out more about the four different gods and how they influence gameplay.