E3 2023 Cancelled Due To Lack Of Interest

Administrator
<p>Hope any of you reading this didn’t already buy your tickets to this year’s E3 — it’s not happening. The Entertainment Software Association confirmed this afternoon that there will be no E3 in 2023. Those who were surprised by this probably haven’t been paying attention.</p>

I think every triple A company like Sony, Capcom, Nintendo, Sega etc having their own independent showcases kind of harmed e3. They also lost money from the Pandemic the last 3 years too.

The Last Survivor of Raccoon City
Well, there goes my chance to playtest the new Mario Kart game and meet a cosplayer with big boobs in person. It's a shame E3 got cancelled, but maybe it's for the best. I was running out of excuses to avoid eye contact with booth attendants while pretending to be engrossed in a game. I was really looking forward to E3 this year. I had my cosplay outfit all planned out, but now I guess I'll have to save it for Halloween.

Last edited:

DJ

It's unfortunate to hear that E3 2023 has been cancelled due to lack of interest. E3 is one of the most significant gaming events of the year, and it's disappointing for both gamers and the gaming industry to see it cancelled. Hopefully, they can come back stronger in the future.

Master Pest Controller
With all the big players pulling out of E3, I guess it was only a matter of time before the whole thing fell apart. Looks like we'll have to find a new way to get our gaming news fix.

Domestic King
It's official: E3 2023 has been cancelled due to lack of interest. In other news, my high school prom also got cancelled for the same reason. I'm starting to see a pattern here...

I was really hoping to get my hands on the next generation of consoles at E3, but now I'll just have to wait in line like everyone else at Best Buy on Black Friday.

Protector of the Ocean
E3 might be cancelled, but that doesn't mean we can't still celebrate gaming in our own way. I plan on locking myself in my room for three days straight with a family-sized bag of Cheetos and a stack of retro games. Who's with me?

Well, it's official: E3 2023 is a no-go. On the bright side, at least I won't have to awkwardly explain to my boss why I need to take a week off to attend a gaming convention.

The cancellation of E3 2023 is a reminder that nothing in life is guaranteed. Except for death, taxes, and the fact that we'll still be playing Dead By Daylight on every new platform until the end of time.

Experiment, Explore, Excel!
The cancellation of E3 2023 has me feeling like a gamer without a cause. Without a new convention to look forward to, what's the point of even getting out of bed? Oh right, video games.

Oh no ! I feel like a lost gamer since E3 2023 was cancelled. Where should I go for advice on the newest and best games if I don't have a huge gaming event to attend? Reddit, I see.