Bossam ~ Steal the Fate | Korean Drama Viki Original Series

Oi Oi Oi
Hey there, mate! You gotta hear about this Kdrama, it's bloody unreal! Can you believe there were no kiss and sex between the main characters? But, holy moly, the chemistry was just off the charts! Every time I watched them, I could feel their emotions and love for each other oozing through the telly. It was like real magic, a true blue gem in the world of dramas. Listen to me, if you haven't seen it yet, you're totally missing out on something really special, I'm not even joking!

♪Love is in the Air♪
The drama's handling of difficult subjects like politics, gender roles, and class differences has impressed me.The fact that the princess is willing to risk everything to escape her unhappy fate is both inspiring and sad.What made the father-in-law lie to the king intrigues me about his motivations.This drama seems like it will keep me on the edge of my seat with all its twists and turns.It's encouraging to see a drama that isn't afraid to depict the harsh realities of life at that time.I'm interested to see how their error will impact Ba-Woo and Chun-Bae's bossam business.

There wasn't a single actor in this production who I didn't like, and the entire ensemble was excellent. The chemistry between the leads was particularly impressive, and the child actor was especially stunning. I found the first half of the play to be more enjoyable than the second half because it concentrated on the lives of real people in the countryside, which is not typically the case in traditional sageuks. While the second half of the show had more political intrigue and scheming, I still found it to be quite good. Overall, I loved this show and would definitely recommend giving it a try.

I am your greatest dream & worst fuggin nightmare
This show bored me, No sex, no intimacy and what a waste of actor's chemistry.

Nice drama but do not expect highly of romance. The historical and political aspects are informative, but as time passed, the storyline became increasingly political and less focused on romance. Despite the fact that there are some endearing romantic moments later on, particularly in the finale, the political aspects dominate the second half of the show. As a result, I skipped about 80% of the scenes involving the king or Dae-father, Yeop's, and I don't think I missed much. As a result, if you're interested in the romance, you can skip some passages without missing out on much of the story.