Love to Hate You | Korean Drama | Netflix Series

❤️ I want nobody but you
I appreciated the way the series tackled some serious issues with humor and heart.I loved the friendship between Nam Kang-ho and Do Won-jun. It was refreshing to see a male friendship portrayed so positively in a K-drama.

Saranghae Oppa <3
The chemistry between Kim Ok-vin and Teo Yoo was off the charts! They made such a cute couple on screen.
I found myself rooting for Yeo Mi-ran and Nam Kang-ho's love story from the very beginning.The series tackled some important themes, such as trust, betrayal, and the impact of public opinion on personal relationships.The supporting cast also did an amazing job in their roles. I particularly enjoyed Kim Ji-hoon's performance as Do Won-jun.Love to Hate You had me laughing, crying, and swooning throughout its 10-episode run.I can't wait to see what the creators have in store for us next.T

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Light Green Light
As someone who loves a good rom-com, I'm definitely intrigued by Love to Hate You. The storyline seems really unique and different from other Korean dramas I've seen before. I mean, who doesn't love a strong female lead character who knows what she wants?And let's talk about the chemistry between the actors! I've heard it's incredible, which just adds to the anticipation of watching it. I'm definitely adding this to my watchlist and can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype.

Sparkling Joy
OMG, I loved this show so much! They talked about big words like misogyny and homophobia, but I still understood it all. The ending was kinda obvious, but it was still so good to see the main couple kiss and stuff.

The whole cast was amazing and I loved how they all acted together. And can we talk about how cute Kim Ji-hoon and Teo Yoo were together?! Their bromance was everything!

당신은 나의 햇살입니다
Oh boy, I really liked the fashion in Love to Hate You! Yeo Mi-ran's clothes were so cool.Ya know, I really appreciated how Love to Hate You looked into the tricky parts of relationships between people.Gosh, the filming in the series was so pretty! The views of Seoul were just amazing.The part with the fake girlfriend contract was hilarious! I swear, I was cracking up.I thought it was really good how the series addressed stuff like mental health and how what happened in the past can affect your relationships now.