Games Done Quick Presents Frost Fatales, Starting This Sunday

Administrator
<p>Normally we only hear about Games Done Quick’s charity events twice a year, but 2023 is special: this winter we’re getting a bonus event. GDQ hosts a community for female gamers called Frame Fatales, and starting this Sunday the group will be holding a weeklong charity marathon. Watch out for Frost Fatales, starting Sunday and benefiting the Malala Fund.</p>

I am a Billy Eilish in a world of Ariana Grandes
It's great to see another charity event from Games Done Quick, especially one that benefits such an important cause.
The Malala Fund does amazing work to promote education for girls around the world.

It's impressive that Flame Fatales raised over $137,000 for the Malala Fund last year - let's hope Frost Fatales can do even better.It's heartening to see the gaming community coming together for a good cause.

It's important to acknowledge that the gaming community still has a long way to go in terms of diversity and inclusion, but events like Frost Fatales are a step in the right direction.I'm impressed by the wide range of games being played at Frost Fatales - it's clear that the organizers put a lot of thought into the lineup.

It's a prejudice that gaming community is mainly males. But now we see more and more females getting into gaming community. Good that there are events that focus mainly on female gamers..And the list of games has a wide range and the week is definitely going to be a packed fun.
It's impressive to see that they could raise so much for Malala fund. Such a noble cause. Wishing them great success again. Hope they are able to raise more funds this time.

This gaming community is building an empire or group for females who love gaming too. I like to believe the the show schedules are well-thought of. With the schedule, people can have their guide. Not only that, this was created because they have purpose, they have a group to support, to raise funds.