Gamerules.com Expands To Cover Rules From....EVERY Game

Administrator
<p>Sometimes, when a business is successful, even though they could stop there, they feel the need to expand. Pricecharting.com, for example, is a pretty popular resource to track the value of physical video games — but they recently started charting comic books and sports cards as well. The most famous example is Amazon.com which started as an online bookstore before wondering if they could sell something else.</p>

Trust me
This is such a smart move for Gamerules.com. With so many people looking for ways to stay active and try new things, having a website that can provide rules for all types of sports is really valuable. I can see this being a go-to resource for anyone who wants to learn a new sport but doesn't know where to start.

Roll for initiative
I've used Gamerules.com in the past to look up rules for board games and card games, and it's been a lifesaver. I'm excited to see that they're expanding to cover rules for every game and sport. It's great to have a reliable source of information that I know I can trust. Plus, with their easy-to-use interface, finding the rules I need is always a breeze.

I love playing all kinds of games, but sometimes it's hard to keep track of all the rules. Having a website like Gamerules.com that covers every game and sport will be so helpful. I'm excited to see what kind of content they come up with next.

The Happy Feet Doctor
Now I can finally impress my friends with my extensive knowledge of equestrian vaulting, thanks to Gamerules.com. Who needs a boring old encyclopedia when you can have all the rules in one place? Move over Wikipedia, there's a new boss in town. Gamerules.com is like the Wikipedia of game rules, but with more unicorn frisbee and less academic jargon.

Wow, that's interesting and it's a good move because almost 90% of us lost the rulebook or rule sheet and this way the website can make more revenue.