Tomorrow | Korean Drama | Netflix Series | Grim Reapers Who Prevent Suicides?

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>This series has an interesting storyline. The Jade Emperor (in Chinese mythology, a deity considered to be the ruler of heaven) identifies a problem and comes up with a solution. By the way … in myth, the Jade Emperor is a man, but in this series, the Jade Emperor is a woman who looks like she could be your grandmother until she dresses up in her royal robe. Then she looks every bit the part of a ruler in the divine realm.</p>

Hopchester
The renewal rate of Korean Dramas seems to be high in Netflix, The only one I remember they is Kingdom.

Gotta Work it out!
Yo, yo, yo, hold up! Tomorrow on Netflix got me all hyped up and shiz! This ain't your typical show on suicide, nah, it's got the Jade Emperor, but as a straight-up fierce granny with divine style, making rules up in heaven. And she's got a problem: Hell's full 'cause of all the suicides that happenin'! But check this, she's got a solution - the Risk Management Team, which are two grim reapers, Koo Ryeon and Im Ryoog-Gu, who are tasked with stopping folks from takin' their own lives.
I gotta say, I'm diggin' how they flipped the script on grim reapers. Usually, they're just cold-hearted agents of death, but here they're tryna save lives. Plus, there's a dude named Choi Jun-Woong who wakes up in a coma, stuck between the Land of the Living and the Afterlife, after interferin' with the RM Team's work. The Jade Emperor gives him a chance to work as a temporary grim reaper to make things right. And then there's the Chief Soul Collector, Park Joong Gil, who's dressed to kill, figuratively and literally!

Future Squid Game winner
This show has a lot of complicated stuff to talk about, like suicide which is a serious issue. But I really like how creative the show is. Did you watch the episode where a dog was thinking about ending its own life? It's a deep topic.

conjunction with free-space theory
Whoa, Kim Hee-Seon and Yun Ji-On, now that's a duo that packs a punch as the grim reapers on the Risk Management Team. I gotta say, I'm always down for stories that tackle sensitive topics and aim to spread empathy and understanding.And how about Lee Soo Hyuk? That cat's got some serious style and a cool swagger to match. He's definitely a standout character.But let me tell ya, the fact that Park Joong Gil wants to eliminate the Risk Management Team just goes to show how some folks can be totally clueless about mental health struggles. It's a real shame. We gotta keep pushing for more education and understanding, you know?

I appreciate that the show is tackling such an important topic, especially in a culture where mental health is often stigmatized.
It's interesting to think about how suicide prevention can be approached from a supernatural angle, as in this show.