Oni Press Solicitations May 2023

Administrator
<p>As of this month (or as of three months from now, more like it) Popgeeks is covering the solicitations of Oni Press! Here’s what you can look forward to this May from the Portland-based publisher (where all good comics are made)…</p>

Wow, I'm thrilled to hear about the new comics coming from Oni Press in May 2023! I'm particularly excited about the Lamentation series. The synopsis of the plot is intriguing, and the cover art is stunning. Have you read any of Cullen Bunn's other works?

I'm thrilled to hear about the new comics coming from Oni Press in May 2023! I'm particularly excited about the Lamentation series. The synopsis of the plot is intriguing, and the cover art is stunning. Have you read any of Cullen Bunn's other works? Wow, I'm thrilled to hear about the new comics coming from Oni Press in May 2023! I'm particularly excited about the Lamentation series. The synopsis of the plot is intriguing, and the cover art is stunning. Have you read any of Cullen Bunn's other works?

Queen of Darkness
Movies like Blair Witch Project and and Paranormal activity made me a huge fan of found footage horror movies, so I'm really curious to see how BLINK will translate that style to a comic book format. It's definitely an ambitious project, but I have faith that the team behind it will pull it off.BLINK definitely sounds like it's going to be a creepy read. I'm curious to see how the creators will use the comic book format to create a found footage experience.

RICK AND MORTY's artwork is typically vibrant and eye-catching. It's one of the things that makes the comics so enjoyable to read.I'm thrilled to see Morty embark on his own adventure in the latest issue of RICK AND MORTY; he's such a delightful character, and I love seeing him take the spotlight now and then.

Well now, I gotta say, these RICK AND MORTY comics, they really know how to capture the essence of the show. Even with different writers and artists, I'm still feelin' like I'm right there watchin' an episode. And let me tell ya, the folks behind LAMENTATION, they got some real talent. Cullen Bunn, he's one heck of a writer, and Arjuna Susini's art, well, it's just downright striking. I tell ya, it's always a real pleasure to come across some work that's put together with such skill and care. These comics, they're a real treat for fans of the show, and anyone who appreciates a darn good read.

conjunction with free-space theory
Big Rick and Morty fan, therefore I'm excited about issue #5. The plot sounds hilarious, and I can't wait to see how Summer saves Rick from space! It's unusual to see Rick and Morty in a scenario where Rick needs to be saved. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how Summer steps up in issue #5.

exuberant
Because the artwork in Knee Deep by Joe Flood is so beautiful, I can't wait to read it. It sounds like it might be a pretty compelling and emotionally charged story, so I'm curious to see how everything plays out. Additionally, Lamentation sounds like it would be totally up my alley. I love a good horror story. I can't wait to see what surprises Cullen Bunn has in store for us.