Star-Studded Anime Awards Presenters Include Actors, Football Players And Robert Rodriguez

Administrator
<p>Crunchyroll just revealed the slate of guests that would be presenting the seventh annual Anime Awards in Tokyo next month, and…we have to hand it to them. One would expect the stars of the evening to be voice actors or anime directors, but this time they’re shelling out the BIG bucks to rope in some A-list names (and I guess as the largest US anime distributor post-merge with Funimation, they have the money).</p>

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
I'm blown away by the big names presenting at the Crunchyroll Anime Awards. Seeing Robert Rodriguez and Finn Wolfhard up there is going to be something else. The folks behind the Crunchyroll Awards always have a fantastic lineup of presenters, and I can't wait to see who else they announce. It's a relief that the pandemic isn't hitting us as hard anymore, so we'll have a live audience to boot."

I know Zelina Vega is into Video games thats why she Cosplay Juri in Royal Rumble but I had no idea Zelina Vega was into anime! It's cool to see a WWE Superstar get involved in the awards. Hope she wins a title soon.

I'm really excited for the 2023 Crunchyroll Anime Awards,Chainsaw man better win best anime of the year.The Crunchyroll Anime Awards are always such a fun event, I can't wait to see what they have in store this year.