Calvin And Hobbes Creator Bill Watterson Is Back -- But With Something Different

Administrator
<p>Well, here’s something I didn’t expect to wake up and type about today. Cartoonist Bill Watterson, creator of one of the world’s greatest comic strips (Calvin and Hobbes, 1985-1995), is finally poking his head out of his groundhog hole to do something else in public.</p>

I am the Omega
Hoo-ah! Now, this is some exciting news for all you fans of Bill Watterson and Calvin and Hobbes. It's different from what we're used to, but it's got my blood pumping, let me tell you. And what's with this Watterson guy, huh? Keeping his work under tight control for all these years, no merchandising or tie-ins. That's something else.

Can you believe it? We got a new project from none other than Bill Watterson, the dude who's made such a big impact on comics and pop culture! I'm super excited to see what he's got in store for us this time. I mean, it's gotta be different from what he's done before, right? That's what's got me curious. How's he gonna translate his unique style and vibe to this new thing? Man, I can't wait to find out!

I will die at age 392
Oh my goodness, this news is simply incredible! After all these years of relative obscurity, it's truly remarkable that Bill Watterson is still capable of surprising us with a new project. I can hardly wait to see what The Mysteries holds in store for us! I'm quite intrigued as to whether this project will be a one-time deal or if there are more exciting projects to come from Watterson. Also, the intricacy and detail present in the art for The Mysteries are absolutely fascinating, and I'm extremely curious to see how this will be translated to the printed page. This is truly an exciting time for fans of Watterson's work!

Ha ha ha! At last, something truly intriguing has caught my eye! I'm dying to know more about the process of creating The Mysteries, and how Watterson and Kascht collaborated on this project. It's not often you come across something labeled as a "picture book for adults," so I'm absolutely curious to see how that's going to pan out. Oh, the possibilities! I simply can't wait to see what unfolds with this mysterious new project.

We can expect a masterpiece with the collaboration of Watterson and Kascht and are happy to see Watterson back in action even if its after more than 2 decades.

Watterson is such a well known name. Even people who are not much into comic would know that Watterson is the strong reason behind success of comic. I am sure that fans would be super excited to see his work back after two decades. Interesting to know that the artist kept himself away from social media presence..

Keep the Bat-signal shining!
Many artist today try so hard to make their drawings pretty but Calvin and Hobbes proved that art is more complex.

Honestly, I am not familiar with Watterson, However, reading what is going to happen to the industry he is in, the future is bright. The new book sounds exciting and interesting. I hope that it will be a very good one that comic lovers will surely love. The artists will have a big roles to do with the printing part of the book.

6th Ranger
There is something haunting with their art style, I also remember they refuse to have merch because its againts their principle.