Ghost Trick™: Phantom Detective Reawakens the Spirit World in Summer 2023!

Househusband
Do I need a new copy? I still have my Nintendo DS version and I still play it once a year. On the other hand the graphics are dated and the remaster looks delicious to the eyes. Now I am in a dilemma if I want to buy. On the hand, If I bought it and millions of people bought this remaster, a Sequel might become a possibility. Darkstalkers 4 didnt happen because Capcom got disappointed from the sales of the remaster of Darkstalkers 3. I am so confused.

Oh the Misery
Spoilers

Sissel is not the body he think he is. The guy in the red suit is the villain while Sissel is actually a cat named after the villain's ex-girlfriend. Sissell just thought he is the guy in the red suit because his soul is amnesiac. That's why he manifested his appearance throughout the game.

It is one of the best games I ever played. So Original and it is so ahead of it's time. Ghost Trick walked so Life is Strange can run.

Wazzup!!!
So many memories! I'm over the moon about this game! I've been wanting it for what feels like forever and I'm tickled pink that it's finally available on modern systems! Shu Takumi, you genius! This game is a real whodunit, a mystery story that'll keep you on the edge of your seat. The characters are unforgettable, each one more quirky than the next. And the art style? Breathtaking! I promise, more people will have a chance to experience this masterpiece and it's about time. In fact, I'm so excited I might just bust out my detective hat!

Thank you Jesus, this is just too exciting! I never saw this coming in the Nintendo Direct, but I'm just thrilled it was announced. This game has always been a personal favorite of mine, especially on the DS. But now, it looks even better in all its remastered glory!

I've been hoping for this for what feels like ages, just so more people can experience its brilliance. The story is perfectly crafted, each beat hitting its mark with precision, and you'll be left wanting more and more. Absolutely, positively recommended. I mean, who wouldn't want to solve some mysteries in style?

, I played this game way back when, maybe over a decade ago, and let me tell you, it still holds up as one of the best stories in a video game, period. So you can imagine how I hollered when I saw this in the Nintendo Direct today. Ghost Trick is just one of my all-time faves! I'm telling you, we need to show Capcom some love and buy this so we can get a sequel! If you've never heard of Ghost Trick, honey, let me tell you - you're in for a real treat. It's just that good. So go on, give it a try. You won't be sorry!

Oh, the characters in Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective are simply divine! Camila, Missile, and Sissel, just to name a few, have captured my heart completely. Each one exudes such individuality, with charming personalities and quirks that truly set them apart. The narrative is masterfully woven, drawing you in and making you fall in love with these characters. And the plot twists!

Yes Yes yes! you won't believe how hyped I was when I heard Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective was getting a second chance! Finding the original Nintendo DS version was no joke, it was like finding a needle in a haystack, and let's not forget how expensive it was. My heart was shattered when my copy broke from too much love, but now it's back, and the price is on point! The graphics are sick, and the new enhancements are gonna take it to the next level, bro. I can't wait to dive back into this classic game, who's with me?!

Have you ever noticed that A dog named Missile, is present in both Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective and the Ace Attorney franchise? Coincidence? I think not. This leads me to believe that these two games are from the same universe. The similarities are too striking to ignore, and I'm sure that there is some sort of connection between them. This conspiracy theory is sure to spark debates among fans of both franchises.

While it's true that Missile is present in both Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective and the Ace Attorney franchise, the two dogs are not the same. The Missile from Ace Attorney is a Shiba Inu, while the one from Ghost Trick is a Pomeranian. Both are adorable, but the differences are quite noticeable. So, the "Missile Theory" can be debunked.