Tomb Raider Reloaded Arrives February 14

Administrator
<p>It’s been so darn long since we last had a Tomb Raider game that we’ll take whatever scraps we can get. A tie-in with a pressure hose washing simulator? Fine, about time. And Tomb Raider Reloaded, today’s subject, may be a mobile game, but it looks competent enough to scratch the snarky British heiress-shaped itch we have.</p>

This version of Lara is an all-time classic. If you make a second part to this console video game, please put her in it. The Lara from the Classic Era and the Lara from Survivor ERA may both exist at the same time. There's no reason to put a rift between the people who support the group. Why is it so hard to understand that all we Classic fans want is Lara Croft from the Anniversary, Legend, and Underworld games? They can keep making new games based on the Survivor version, but please don't forget those of us who like the Classic OG.

I will die at age 392
This puts Meh, in mediocre. The thought that they would only give us something as bad as this makes me sick to my stomach.Please tell me about the next official Tomb Raider game as soon as possible. I have no desire to download and play a mobile game that is full of ads and has in-app purchases that cost a small amount.