Gannibal coming to Hulu!

Super Moderator
<p>Gannibal, the original Japanese horror series, has been acquired by Hulu for streaming. It’s based on a manga tof the same name and title. Living in a big city can be difficult at times. Because of the fast pace of life and the potential for stress in the surrounding environment caused by factors such as air pollution and long-lasting noise in your ears. Who wouldn’t want to live in a rural setting with clean air and neighbors who are always willing to help? In the film “Gannibal,” the desolation, hushed atmosphere, and shadowy pasts of small towns are depicted as terrifying elements. It is based on the manga written by Masaaki Ninomiya, which is well-known for its mystery, gore, and suspense. It is so disturbing it will catch you off guard to the point of sleeping with the lights on.</p>

errrrr

Wow this looks like a disturbing show!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I had previously read the manga managed to surprise me. Seeing it in live action will make an already revolting scenario even more unsettling. The author of "Chainsaw Man," who cites this series as inspiration, enthusiastically endorses and recommends it. Gannibal tells an excellent story of suspense, mystery, and horror.

My main concern is with the child character Because children can be killed in Japanese horror manga with no hesitation. I had seen death scene of kids in different kinds of Japanese pop culture media.

I do not want to go through the ordeal of being stuck in a cannibalistic town and this show is like a simulation of that. This show is available in countries other than the United States of America on Disney Plus. It is highly pushed that Disney Plus will be a family-friendly program in the United States. In some ways, the plot of this film and that of The Wickerman are similar.

exuberant
You will be at a loss for words after reading each chapter of the manga, as I was. It is extremely disturbing and sickening to see it played out in real life.

I got this
The man who attacked him reminds me of Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7.

Seriously Unserious
As a person who lives in a rural area, I am a bit offended because horror movies and tv always vilified small town people as savages who kills city folks.

The disturbing part of the movie is that the whole town are cannibals but the new residents are very few. And that's what made it more horrific!