The Flashback Interviews: Wally Wharton

<p>Years before I knew her name, I first saw Wally Wharton as the character of Debbie in the Cheech and Chong movie Up In Smoke. Many years later, I saw her leave a comment on a mutual Facebook friend’s page, and I was so fascinated by her comment that I reached out to her with a friend request. She accepted it, and we hit it off so much that I knew I wanted to do an interview with her.</p>

I'm okay!
I only know her from that old Cheech Chong and movie so that shows how hard it is to penetrate Hollywood. Even if you got your big break you must still keep auditioning. Her imdb page doesn't have much that shows how hard it is to make it in Hollywood, Connects and luck are necessary.

Staff member
Honestly speaking, I don't know this actress. After reading the interview, I found her to be a really interesting woman. I like watching classical movies, therefore, I might try watching Up in Smoke, The Great American Girl Robbery, and Heartbeeps.

Never heard about her but she is cute and normally we don't see actresses accepting friend requests but glad she did.

The actress is really beautiful that is why she is hired in many films as the author of films are searching for beautiful women. But this is known that films are encouraging bad habits like smoking and this is a bad culutre.