1923, A new Saga to the Yellowstone series

Paramount+ will air the limited series 1923, a Western-themed historical drama. This show is a narrative about the hardships endured by the Dutton family during the Great Depression, World War 1 and Prohibition. It is set in Montana during the titular year.
The Great Depression is one of the worst economic recession in the History of the United States. The economy was all time low and people suffer from unemployment and poverty. Montana was hit the worst because it got struck by it a decade earlier than most American States.
It is not necessary to have seen the previous installments to enjoy this one; it can stand on its own. On the other hand if you are a completionist, you should be aware that this is both a sequel to 1899 and a prequel to Yellowstone.Taylor Sheridan who made 1899 and Yellowstone is also the creator of this star studded period piece. It is...

Continue reading...

Bunny Bunny Bun Bun
I never liked Westerns, Cowboys bores the heck out of me so I don't think I am the market of this show. Talented actors but not my thing.

What a cast! In addition to James Badge Dale, Brandon Sklenar, Darren Mann, Michelle Randolph, and , Timothy Dalton, Harrison Ford, and Dame Helen Mirren are also included. All of the prominent stars in this group are shining brightly, like a galaxy. I believe this year will be a masterpiece just like the year 1883 was. Right now, the Yellowstone universe completely rules the scene. The show's debut episode is fantastic. A lot of talented actors appeared in 1883. Harrison Ford and Helen Mirren are the main actors in the new 1923. I'm ecstatic that Taylor Sheridan will have a platform where his writing will be able to shine. Even though his movies are top-notch, he really excels at the cowboy way of life. More than anyone else, he has an understanding of it. The outcomes are obvious.

Under My Spell
Taylor Sheridan, the author, is currently having a great year. The Yellowstone universe, which includes all of its offshoots, including Mayor of Kingstown and its newest entry, The Tulsa King. This man exhibits a wide range of emotions. You can be sure that I will be closely monitoring whatever he does in the future. I am giddy with anticipation for Timothy Dalton to play this part. It will be fascinating to watch James Bond and Indiana Jones engage in combat.

Sweet and Sour
Westworld without Robots? This can fill a hole inside my broken heart after Westworld got canceled.

arrison Ford had to have been persuaded to switch from film to television by the person who offered him this show . I haven't seen anything from Yellowstone to 1883, but now that Harrison Ford is involved, I might have to make an exception. The man will soon turn 80 years old, but he doesn't appear to be slowing down at all. Yellowstone had a good first season for me, but a few episodes into the second season, it started to feel repetitive. In 1923, I'm hoping that things will be different.

I would never want to cross either Harrison Ford or Helen Mirren because they are both imposing seniors. Age is never a factor for them when it comes to action; they are not slowing down at all. They continue to be the best! In recent years, Nostalgic actors like Sylvester Stallone, Harrison Ford, and others have flocked to Paramount.

I would never want to cross either Harrison Ford or Helen Mirren because they are both imposing seniors. Age is never a factor for them when it comes to action; they are not slowing down at all. They continue to be the best! In recent years, actors like Sylvester Stallone, Harrison Ford, and others have flocked to Paramount.

I want to watch this but there is no Paramount Plus in my area. I only have Netflix, HBO and Disney Plus.