Have A Scarlet Moon Halloween

Staff member
Yesterday we mentioned the video game cover album company Scarlet Moon had a seasonally appropriate Zelda album out, composed by ROZEN. But it’s just one of several new albums they’re introducing this season, some of which we’ll be covering over the next few days.
One is specifically tied to Halloween, and SM plans to make it an annual tradition. Scarlet Moon Halloween Volume 1 contains tracks from Metroid, Metroid Prime, Castlevania, Silent Hill, DOOM, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, done up in a Halloweeny style. Something to think about for your party next Monday.
1. bLiNd – Kraid’s Brew (“Kraid’s Lair” from Metroid)
2. Jordan Chin – Vampire Killer (from Castlevania)
3. Sean Schafianski – Silent Hill (Short Ver.) (from Silent Hill)
4. Mustin – Night of the Chozos (“Menu Theme” from Metroid Prime)
5. Peter Reid Jones – Sinister Moon (“Sinister [E2M6]” from DOOM)
6. Jamphibious – A Moment of Relief (from Resident Evil: Code Veronica)
7. Sean Schafianski – Silent Hill (Long Ver.)...

Continue reading...

There are so many songs from Code Veronica and they didn't try to get Alexa Type-A and Berceuse. The Silent Hill theme is timely since we are having new silent hill games.

Spooky instrumental music will be cool for Halloween parties. I wish Scarlet Moon will do lyrical songs too.

I hope the Scarlet Moon will produce its credible and best on the Halloween albums as it has been with the Christmas annual compilation albums. I wish them the best though not interested in the whole thing of the Halloween party