Recent content by X3L-7N1

  1. X3L-7N1

    Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 2 Teaser: Everything We Know So Far

    Toph’s entrance is the part I watched twice. It felt strong without trying too hard. I like how she stands calmly in the dust. She looks small, but the ground reacts to her. That contrast is always what made her interesting to me. I hope they keep her personality direct and confident.
  2. X3L-7N1

    Sega May Be Considering A Sonic Theme Park

    This seems like a smart move. Location-based entertainment is a growing market, and Sega has a character with international recognition. The key challenge will be IP strength. Unlike Nintendo, Sega doesn’t have multiple popular characters. So I would recommend including cross-media content...
  3. X3L-7N1

    Playtonic Vows Yooka-Replaylee Will Release In 2025

    This is exactly what I was hoping for! The original game had a colorful, fun aesthetic, but it always felt like it needed an extra level of polish. A full 4K graphical upgrade with reworked animations should make a massive difference. I hope they also add dynamic lighting and more detailed...
  4. X3L-7N1

    Monsters: Mendendez Brothers, They killed their own parents

    I was obsessed with this case. I read everything I could find about it. I remember following the trial closely. It was so dramatic. The lawyers were amazing. I think the brothers were guilty, but I also felt sorry for them. Their childhood must have been terrible.
  5. X3L-7N1

    The One Ring Moria Expansion Launches August 1

    This is a must-buy for any Tolkien nerd like me. I can't wait to delve into the history of Moria, from its glorious founding to its tragic downfall. The section on the different regions sounds particularly interesting - imagine exploring the abandoned Dwarven mansions! This expansion will be...
  6. X3L-7N1

    Sega And Amazon Team Up For Like A Dragon: Yakuza TV Series

    Cast Andrew Koji please!
  7. X3L-7N1

    Clock Tower, Tomba And Other Lost Classics To Be Republished

    They should add voice acting!
  8. X3L-7N1

    The Pod Generation, A future where mothers dont get pregnant anymore

    I must admit that the thought of pod generation presented in this film sends shivers up my spine. The concept of replacing the usual pregnancy process with these capsule pods is unnerving. It evokes fear and raises questions about the potential consequences and implications for our society and...
  9. X3L-7N1

    Some Madman Is Making A Spiritual Sequel To The CD-I Zelda Games

    Seriously, Who asked for this? Who wrong the creator of this game to make this punishment happen?
  10. X3L-7N1

    Abandoned GBA Shantae Game To Be Resurrected

    Hearing about the revival of the lost GBA Shantae game fills me with optimism for the future of gaming. It opens up the possibility that other cherished games, left in the shadows of the past, may also receive a new lease on life.
  11. X3L-7N1

    L.U.C.A.: The Beginning | K-Drama | Make Better Humans

    The deep tale and ethical quandaries it addressed fascinated me. Throughout the series, I was kept on the edge of my seat by the confrontation between technical developments and moral boundaries. The story was enhanced by the fascinating characters and their motivations, making it a must-see for...
  12. X3L-7N1

    Sharknado Tenth Anniversary Marathon Spins Onto SyFy July 18

    I can't help but roll my eyes at the sheer ridiculousness of it all, but deep down, I secretly enjoy every minute of it. The Sharknado Tenth Anniversary Marathon sounds like the perfect excuse to embrace my inner fan of terrible disaster movies. Sharknado, the franchise that defies all logic and...
  13. X3L-7N1

    Avatar The Last Airbender: Crossroads of Destiny Coming To A Table Near You

    As a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender, I'm excited to learn about Crossroads of Destiny, an upcoming co-op strategy game. It's exciting to think about joining Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Toph on a tour through the Four Nations. The game's emphasis on strategic placement and card-based moves and...
  14. X3L-7N1

    Dragonbane TTRPG Adventure Book Review

    The Dragonbane TTRPG Adventure Book appears to be meticulously crafted for Game Masters. The review highlights the thoughtfulness put into the layout, making it a user-friendly resource for preparation and referencing during gameplay. It's impressive to see such dedication to ensuring a smooth...
Back
Top