I remember the internet backrooms trend a few years ago and never thought it would become a real movie with actors this famous. Feels random but also kind of amazing that internet culture turned into cinema.
I honestly did not expect Jenna Ortega in something like this, but I am interested. Most people know her for Wednesday or horror movies, so seeing her play an artificial friend could show a different side of her acting. Klara also sounds like a character who could become very easy to care about...
For me, I separate everything very clearly. Gameplay is one thing, story is another. So I do not feel as bothered as others. Yes, it is strange, especially the part about knowing her as a baby. I agree that it creates discomfort. But when I play, I only see frame data, spacing, and timing. Alex...
Lol Woody wearing a poncho now? Bro went from sheriff to spaghetti western drifter real quick. I’m here for it though. The whole “toys vs screen time” thing is spot on—my little brother hasn’t touched his action figures since he got that stupid gaming tablet. Bonnie ignoring them after five...
This game looks so strange but I love it already. A guy who blows up and has to collect his own body parts to solve puzzles? And the butt farts to fly? That is next level creativity. I grew up with original NES games and nothing was like this back then. Homebrews keep getting better every year...
I appreciate the depth of Bloodgrounds’ squad management. Balancing trauma, status effects, and the risk of glory makes every fight tense. I like experimenting with different combinations and seeing what works best against certain enemies. The revenge plot against the emperor gives a clear...
Emily Blunt popping on live TV is such a weird image. I laughed a little reading that. But I also get the creepy vibe. I’m interested to see if it works on screen.
Season 1 set up many ideas but did not resolve much. That is fine for a first season. Now they need to commit. The weekly format forces stronger episode endings, which I like. I want to feel tension, not just curiosity. The earlier release date feels like a small reward for fans who stayed...
I like the idea because I miss the feeling of arcade buttons. I still enjoy my Switch, but it never feels the same as hitting a real joystick. I think this kit is a good middle option for people like me who cannot buy a full cabinet. The price seems fair. I just hope it does not feel cheap...
I think the whole situation shows how strong and organized the Uma Musume community really is. Everyone came together to report the post, protect fan content, and highlight actual animal welfare initiatives. It’s refreshing to see fans acting responsibly instead of just reacting online...
The plot is familiar, but that is not a bad thing for me. I enjoy horror that stays close to a classic formula. A person in danger + a strict time limit + supernatural elements. If it keeps the pacing steady, I can enjoy it even if it is predictable. I plan to watch it on digital when I want...
This is one of those moments where I feel left out, but only a little. I like the idea of being surrounded by fans who feel the same energy, but the stress of getting tickets ruins it. I also worry about sitting next to strangers who might spoil something if they saw leaks. So maybe it is better...
I do not want too much comedy. I liked the D&D film, but the humor was very noticeable. Star Trek works best when the humor feels natural. If they tone it down, the mixture of drama and science fiction could feel balanced. I am not against their style, but I want it adjusted for Trek. The idea...
There’s already a franchise that stayed faithful to classic turn-based combat—it’s called Dragon Quest. Same publisher, too.
Let Final Fantasy be the cinematic, action-forward flagship. If you want menus and pixel maps, that’s cool, but don’t ask the mainline FF series to cater to that forever...
To be honest, I only clicked the article because of the headline. I didn’t think the show would return. This made my day. I watched Season 1 twice. It was that good. The new trailer made me laugh, especially the part with Vigilante. I think this season might be crazier. I'm not a comic book fan...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.