Recent content by TheRealDeal91

  1. TheRealDeal91

    2026 Creative Arts Emmy Winners Announced

    Widow's Bay quietly winning a bunch of categories is interesting. Music, casting, cinematography, sound editing. That show is clearly doing something right behind the scenes even if it does not get the mainstream attention that bigger dramas get.
  2. TheRealDeal91

    Revelation Day For Final Fantasy 7 Revelation: Release Date, Gameplay Videos And Future Plans

    I already preordered the trilogy edition since I never played Remake or Rebirth properly on my old console. Getting both games plus early access to this one for under 85 dollars feels like a fair deal compared to everything else listed here. My only concern is whether jumping straight into...
  3. TheRealDeal91

    Tom Holland says new Spider-Man film is "more mature" and relatable

    $465M opening projection already, this franchise is not slowing down anytime soon. I keep seeing "relatable to young people" everywhere but nobody explains how being a literal spider superhero with everyone forgetting your identity relates to normal struggles lol. I get the metaphor but it...
  4. TheRealDeal91

    Square Is Remastering The Octopath Traveler Games For Switch 2...Kind Of

    The save incompatibility completely killed my interest. I can accept small visual improvements, but losing my progress is where I stop. I don't replay long RPGs often because I don't have that much free time anymore. If Square made saves work across both versions, I probably would have...
  5. TheRealDeal91

    ICE CREAM MAN ~ Eli Roth’s Chilling New Horror Vision

    The trailer looks much better than expected. Remaking an old cult horror movie is always risky because fans usually compare everything to the original. At least this version seems to have its own identity instead of copying every scene. The creepy atmosphere caught my attention more than the...
  6. TheRealDeal91

    Your Guide To Crunchyroll's 2026 Summer Anime Season

    “Heavy Knight Knows How to Game the System” and “Villager of Level 999” both feel like that type of story where numbers and roles matter a lot. I usually enjoy those if they don’t get too repetitive. I also find it funny how many characters are basically overpowered but still act like they are...
  7. TheRealDeal91

    New Kingdom Hearts 4 Trailer Surprise-Dropped During Nintendo Direct

    This caught me off guard in a good way. I did not expect a trailer after such a long silence. The visual upgrade is clear, especially in the city setting. It feels more grounded compared to earlier entries. I still have questions about the story direction because it sounds even more complicated...
  8. TheRealDeal91

    Plex Balloons Lifetime Pass Price An Extra $500

    The email bothers me more than the price increase. Companies usually try to soften bad news, but Plex basically said “we wish this option did not exist.” That’s not something users forget easily. Even people who never planned to buy the lifetime pass now feel nervous about the future of the...
  9. TheRealDeal91

    Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Last Straw Scored by Paesano and Hochstatter

    I appreciate that the series is continuing to evolve. The fourth installment shows Disney is committed to keeping the franchise alive while trying new things, like the altered timeline and seasonal focus. I like that the trailer still emphasizes Greg’s usual troubles—soccer disasters, camping...
  10. TheRealDeal91

    Amazon Releases Radioactive New Fallout Season 2 Trailer

    The trailer reminded me why Fallout works so well on TV. The world feels alive and dangerous, and the characters feel real. The Ghoul is especially interesting because he is over 200 years old yet still has human emotions and connections. That search for his family might bring out a lot of moral...
  11. TheRealDeal91

    Lego Will Let You Build This Massive Goonies Pirate Ship For $330

    To be honest, the price tag of $330 is prohibitive for the casual fan. While the piece count and the sheer size—2,912 pieces—justify the cost from a production standpoint, it pushes this item out of the range of a fun purchase and into the realm of a serious collectible. I worry that a set this...
  12. TheRealDeal91

    Pluto Dinerama Now Available For Retail

    I like when creators come from different backgrounds. A Hollywood screenwriter and a fantasy designer joining forces shows why the theme is unique. It explains why the game has both humor and a strong setting. It makes me curious about what they could make next.
  13. TheRealDeal91

    Panzer Returns In A Wild West Shoot-Em-Up On Kickstarter

    It’s cool that this exists but I probably won’t back it. Not because I think it’s bad — I actually think it looks pretty polished — but because I’ve already got too many indie games in my backlog. I wish them luck though. I do like the fact that the digital version is so affordable. $11 is a...
  14. TheRealDeal91

    First Peek At Peacemaker Season 2

    This sounds fantastic! I love how James Gunn always adds layers to his characters, even the villains. The idea of Rick Flag Sr. being morally complex is exciting because it promises a more nuanced story. Frank Grillo is a great fit for this kind of role, and I’m eager to see how his character...
  15. TheRealDeal91

    Ranma 1/2: Back with a Bang

    Studio Mappa?! That's awesome! They're killing it with their animation lately. If they're behind this Ranma remake, I have high hopes. I mean, can you imagine the fight scenes? It's gonna be insane! I just hope they don't rush things like they did with some of their other projects.
Back
Top