Recent content by SéduisanteDéesse

  1. SéduisanteDéesse

    10,000 Ink Stains: Jeff Lemire’s Life Story Coming This July

    It’s crazy how many things Lemire has touched and yet I barely knew his name until now. I think what makes this book interesting is that it talks about his failures, not just his hits. That’s real. We always see the success and think it came easy. But to see his early mini-comics, the rough...
  2. SéduisanteDéesse

    FF7 Are you ready for the 3rd game?

    I'm so pumped for Part 3! I've been loving the Remake trilogy, and I can't wait to see how it all ends. I hope they can make the ending even more emotional and satisfying than the original.
  3. SéduisanteDéesse

    Haikyu!! The Dumpster Battle Comes To US Theaters May 31

    Oh my gosh, Hinata and Kageyama! Their journey from rivals to teammates has been the ultimate slow burn, and I am living for it! The Dumpster Battle is like the culmination of all our shipper dreams. I can already imagine the tension, the chemistry, the feels. This movie is going to be an...
  4. SéduisanteDéesse

    Square's Game Awards Trailers: FF7 Rebirth And Visions Of Mana

    No mention of the Switch for Visions of Mana is a bit disappointing, but hey, maybe they're cooking up something special for Switch 2, as the article suggests. As for Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, that extended trailer has me hyped. Can't wait to see how the new Vincent and Cid fit into the story...
  5. SéduisanteDéesse

    The Matchmakers: Viki Original Historical KDrama Series

    "The Matchmakers" is a masterclass in storytelling. The clever use of political turmoil as a backdrop to a love story adds depth. Shim Jung-woo's quest for annulling his marriage weaves seamlessly into the broader narrative. The strategic matchmaking plot device is brilliant—simple yet full of...
  6. SéduisanteDéesse

    Strong Girl Korean Drama Series: It's OK to Be a Mutant!

    Dodged a bullet there, didn't we? Ronda Rousey's performance in Mortal Kombat 11 is a redflag. Strong Girl Bong-Soon's charm lies in its balance of humor, romance, and superpowers, and it's hard to imagine anyone but Park Bo Young nailing that role. Let's raise a glass to the Korean original and...
  7. SéduisanteDéesse

    FF7 Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth Given Release Date, Trailer

    I'm absolutely stoked about Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth! First off, that young Sephiroth design is seriously on fire; it's got me all hot and bothered in the best way. And the fact that we might finally get to play as Red XIII, who was missing from the previous remake, is a dream come true. This...
  8. SéduisanteDéesse

    Warner Bros Releases First Trailer For Wonka

    I have high hopes for Wonka. It's always a challenge to bring a beloved story to life in a new way
  9. SéduisanteDéesse

    Deadpool 3 Will Have Jennifer Garner As Elektra

    This is Jennifer Garner's redemption arc. I think She and Ryan became friends after she played the role of his mother in the Adam project and that gave her to reprise the role.
Back
Top