Recent content by RivieraSerenity

  1. RivieraSerenity

    Supergirl Drunkenly Flops Onto HBO Max In One Week

    I honestly think people decided they hated Supergirl before they even watched it. A lot of the criticism felt more focused on the politics around the movie than the movie itself. I watched it because I wanted a different kind of DC story, and I liked that Kara was not written as a perfect hero...
  2. RivieraSerenity

    Couples Weekend ~ To Be Released May 8, 2026

    Not everything here feels fresh, but the setup still works. Two couples with hidden problems in one place is already enough for conflict. The cheating part is predictable, but that does not mean it will be boring. Execution matters more than the idea itself. The snowy cabin setting helps a lot...
  3. RivieraSerenity

    Crunchyroll’s 2025 Anime Expo Panel Lineup

    I just want to see the new Shield Hero content. I don’t follow webcomics or new adaptations much, but Season 4 is something I’ve been waiting for. Hopefully they talk about the story direction and not just merchandise.
Back
Top