Recent content by Luffy

  1. Luffy

    One Piece Themed Lego Sets Are Coming At Last -- But With A Twist

    Lego One Piece sets? That sounds awesome, but based on the live-action Netflix series? I'm cautiously optimistic. The series itself has been a bit of a mixed bag for me. Here's hoping the Lego sets are cool regardless and capture the spirit of One Piece.
  2. Luffy

    Iñaki Godoy Learns Fluent Japanese so he can Interview Eichiro Oda

    He is not only a perfect casting but he is one of us, I real fan!
  3. Luffy

    One Piece will it break the Hollywood Anime Adaptation curse?

    I'm really pumped that Oda, the creator of One Piece, is totally on board with the choices they've made for the show. He even handpicked the cast himself! They're totally sticking to the manga's story, and the actors are fans of One Piece too. So when they're acting, you can really feel their...
  4. Luffy

    Finally, The 1000th One Piece Is Dubbed

    You know, it's always been a bummer that the dub was so far behind, but now things are changing. The gap between the episodes is getting smaller, and they're releasing the dubbed episodes faster. I can't wait to watch the "Wano Country" arc in English on Crunchyroll. And did you see? They even...
  5. Luffy

    One Piece English Dub Comes To Crunchyroll Tomorrow

    Guys on the other hand, The Original Japanese cast of the anime will reprise their roles for the Japanese dub of the Live action
  6. Luffy

    One Piece Red Given November 4 Release Date

    One Piece is one of the finest anime series ever made, and this movie is already among the top anime releases of the year. I am aware of the issues, but I believe it is a fantastic movie based on the emotional content of One Piece. You should focus on the thorough description and comprehend Uta...
  7. Luffy

    Netflix Adaption of ONE PIECE Has Begun Filming!

    We are either getting the next Stranger things that will become a huge hit or this is going to be another disappointment like Cowboy Bebop.
  8. Luffy

    Should Super Sentai take a nap?

    If theres already been such a thread please forgive me. With the 35th aniversary series looming in horizon I've been thinking maybe Toei should stop there and let super sentai sleep for a bit. Then bring it back big time for the 40th aniversary. Honestly I think most of us will agree the series...
Back
Top