Recent content by LoopinDKillaz

  1. LoopinDKillaz

    The Next Step For The Tekken Franchise Is This Weird Cartoon

    I think some fans forget that not everything has to be made for the same audience. If this cartoon is meant for younger viewers or for people who just want a quick laugh, that's perfectly fine. The games are still there for players who want the usual Tekken experience. One new project isn't...
  2. LoopinDKillaz

    Dead by Daylight: Sinister Grace Introduces the Krasue, A Killer of Beauty and Horror

    I always think Southeast Asia has some of the most underrated monsters that horror movies never explore. It is great that Dead by Daylight finally gave the Krasue its spotlight. Honestly, this monster is far more interesting than Dracula or any other classic horror villain. The design, the...
  3. LoopinDKillaz

    New Twisted Metal Trailer Finally Reveals Mastermind

    Let’s goooo! Calypso is here and the tournament is finally starting! I was already into Season One but now it feels like the real Twisted Metal is happening. I hope we get to see a lot more crazy drivers. I want dark backstories, insane car weapons, and brutal fights. This is what I was waiting...
  4. LoopinDKillaz

    New 8-Bit Metroidvania Mawthorne 2 Launches Kickstarter

    I like a challenge, so I hope the hard mode is actually hard. Some retro games just look old but are too easy. If this has smart level design and good boss fights, I’m in.
  5. LoopinDKillaz

    Steady Pulse – Chapter 36 of Dead by Daylight

    I’m honestly tired of these Survivor-only or Killer-only chapters. It always feels like we’re getting half a package. No new map, no new environment to explore—just one character and a few perks. It doesn’t feel worth the money, especially when the gameplay loop stays exactly the same. I get...
  6. LoopinDKillaz

    Dead by Daylight :Tokyo Ghoul Chapter, Kaneki Takes His Place as a Killer

    I think adding Ken Kaneki as a killer was a smart move. It makes sense from a design perspective, especially considering his transformation in Tokyo Ghoul. His descent into madness fits with Dead by Daylight’s tone. I’ve been playing for years, and crossovers often walk a line between fan...
  7. LoopinDKillaz

    First Look At Twisted Metal Season Two

    I went into this show with zero expectations and ended up having a blast. I don’t even play Twisted Metal, but I loved the energy and dark humor. If season two is bringing even crazier action, I’m in. Hopefully, it’s just as funny because Sweet Tooth stole every scene he was in.
  8. LoopinDKillaz

    Dead By Daylight X Five Nights at Freddy's.

    Time to dust off my old Dead by Daylight account! Haven't played in a while, but a FNAF chapter is definitely a reason to come back. Just gotta get all those sweet cosmetics and Adept achievements. Wonder what kind of outfits they'll have for the new characters. Freddy with a fancy top hat...
  9. LoopinDKillaz

    Castlevania is the Next Dead by Daylight licensed Killer,Prepare for Dracula and Trevor Belmont

    This is cool and all, but I'm a little worried about the balance. Dracula sounds super strong broken. Survivors already have a tough time escaping the Toxic killers this might make it even harder. Hopefully, Trevor Belmont's perks can even things out a bit. I'm gonna have to practice my...
  10. LoopinDKillaz

    Tomb Raider Invades the Fog: Lara Croft Joins Dead by Daylight

    Good thing they chose Survivor Lara and not Classic Lara, Survivor Lara probably still has fight in her, but that's Survivor Lara, the one who runs and hides. Classic Lara? The one who punches wolves in the face and dodges gunfire for breakfast? Yeah, that Lara would mop the floor with the...
  11. LoopinDKillaz

    Life Is Strange: Double Exposure Announced For Consoles And PC

    I never thought this game will have sequels because its so niche and its from the team who created "Remember me" which is a good game but its a flop. It takes some mechanics of "remember me" and make it work.
  12. LoopinDKillaz

    Capcom Reveals Monster Hunter Wilds

    Monster Hunter again? Don't get me wrong, I love the franchise, but haven't we seen this formula a dozen times already? Giant monster, fight it with ridiculously large weapons? Where's the innovation? The new mechanics sound interesting on paper, but will they translate into a truly engaging...
  13. LoopinDKillaz

    Dead by Daylight: My Little Oni Event is a limited event of Giant proportions

    Wow, this My Little Oni modifier sounds like a blast! Playing as the Killer, stomping around as a giant Oni, and squashing survivors like bugs? Count me in! It's a nice twist from the usual Dead By Daylight gameplay. But hey, it's just for a limited time, so better jump in while it lasts! Too...
  14. LoopinDKillaz

    Beetlejuice 2 Release Date Confirmed

    "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" may sound straightforward, but it's a nod to the original charm. The fact that the core cast is returning assures me that they're preserving the essence of the first film. Here's to hoping they capture the magic again.Awesome news! I loved the first Beetlejuice, so...
  15. LoopinDKillaz

    GuliKit Announces The Ultimate Game Handheld Dock

    GuilKit dropped a bombshell with that all-in-one gaming handheld dock announcement! The struggle of managing different docks was getting real old. Kudos to them for tackling that. But seriously, making it look like a Super NES? My inner child is squealing with joy. Looking forward to seeing how...
Back
Top