Recent content by janiceadeltoro

  1. janiceadeltoro

    X-Men 2028: Meet Marvel’s New Cast and What We Want From the Movie

    Sadie Sink already did the hard part in Brand New Day so this feels like a formality at this point, she earned the role before the role even started filming. not gonna lie the casting choices feel very safe except sinister, everything else reads like a marvel checklist honestly
  2. janiceadeltoro

    Masters Of The Universe Gets Second Chance On Home Video

    I remember watching the old cartoon as a kid, so this news makes me a little emotional. Fifteen years separation storyline in the movie kind of matches how long it feels since we got a good adaptation of this franchise. I am planning to buy the steelbook edition because I collect those, doesn't...
  3. janiceadeltoro

    My Korean Boyfriend ~ A Brazilian Docu-Reality Series Inspired by K-drama

    Katy is my favorite so far because she feels the most realistic. She does not pretend that one meeting equals commitment. Her awkward moments with Jack are relatable. Sometimes there is nothing wrong, but also nothing clear. I liked that she did not push him for big promises right away. Her body...
  4. janiceadeltoro

    GameChops Presents Zelda & Jazz III

    I listened to the first Zelda & Jazz album years ago, and it completely changed how I heard video game music. Jazz versions of Zelda themes sound unusual at first, but they carry that same sense of discovery that the games have. Hearing Korok Forest or Gerudo Town with saxophones and piano...
  5. janiceadeltoro

    RADWIMPS Reflect on 20 Years of Evolution and the Sound of Anew

    I appreciate how they have matured. In their early songs, I heard youthful confusion and curiosity. Now, there is calm confidence, not because they have all the answers, but because they accept growth as part of art. Two decades together show that they are not chasing fame, they are chasing...
  6. janiceadeltoro

    RPG The Last Worlds: Crossed Souls Unveils Demo and Kickstarter

    I’m really happy they went with a real time combat system instead of turn-based, even with the heavy Dragon Quest influence. Turn-based combat can be great, but for an open-world game that encourages constant movement and exploration, a real-time system just feels more fitting for the immersion...
  7. janiceadeltoro

    Twisted Metal Crashes Onto Peacock July 31

    YES, finally! The real Twisted Metal stuff is happening. Season one was just the warm-up. I waited for this. Calypso means we’re getting into the real tournament with all the dangerous drivers and crazy cars. I want to see different vehicles with wild weapons and everyone trying to win. I’m not...
  8. janiceadeltoro

    A Second Season Of The Penguin? Depends On Who You Ask

    I get Colin Farrell’s hesitation, but I hope he reconsiders. His transformation into the Penguin was so iconic it elevated the character beyond what I ever imagined. If they decide to do another season, maybe they could use flashbacks or a lighter schedule to ease the makeup workload. The show...
  9. janiceadeltoro

    First Peek At Peacemaker Season 2

    Peacemaker Season 2 sounds promising, but I’m keeping my expectations measured. The first season set a high bar, and with James Gunn now overseeing the entire DCU, I wonder if he has the bandwidth to give this show the attention it deserves. Frank Grillo is a great addition, but it’s not just...
  10. janiceadeltoro

    Ranma 1/2: Back with a Bang

    Ranma is literally every bisexual's dream partner. I mean, come on, you get both genders in one person! It's like having the ultimate relationship flexibility. Warm water for a masculine vibe, cold water for a feminine one. It's the anime that made me realize I was bi, no joke.
  11. janiceadeltoro

    Beyond Good And Evil: 20th Anniversary Edition Announced

    Listen, all I want is Beyond Good & Evil 2. This anniversary edition is nice and all, but it's not what we've all been waiting for. Ubisoft, quit teasing us and give us a real sequel already! We deserve a continuation of Jade's story, not a glorified re-release with a few bells and whistles.
  12. janiceadeltoro

    Karma: Jojo Siwa accidentally made a star out of Brit Smith

    Well, isn't this a twisty turn of events! I've got to admit, I'm all for an underdog story, and Brit Smith's unexpected surge back into the spotlight is quite the tale. It's like she's saying, "Hey, don't forget about me!" I mean, who knew that a 12-year-old unreleased version of a song could...
  13. janiceadeltoro

    One Dollar Lawyer: Retain an Attorney for One Dollar

    Interesting premise, indeed. However, I can't help but wonder about the ethical implications of a lawyer charging just a dollar. Legal representation requires considerable time and expertise, and a mere buck doesn't seem to value that appropriately. I'll be watching with a keen eye on how the...
  14. janiceadeltoro

    Peacock Renews Twisted Metal For Second Season

    Hey, this news just made my day! I've been hooked on "Twisted Metal" since day one. The mix of post-apocalyptic mayhem and Anthony Mackie's charisma is a winning combo. Can't wait to see what they have in store for Season 2. Sweet Tooth forever!As a long-time fan of the original PlayStation...
  15. janiceadeltoro

    Longing For You: A Viki Original Korean Drama Series

    "Longing For You" is a remarkable drama that dives deep into complex themes. It seamlessly blends suspense, crime, and the intricate dynamics between characters. Cha Young-Woon, the chaebol heir who values justice, is a character with layers. The organ trafficking subplot is a haunting...
Back
Top