Recent content by Izzy

  1. Izzy

    Xolo Maridueña Half-Confirms Presence Of Blue Beetle In Man Of Tomorrow

    I don't know why people get so hyped over these non confirmations. Every actor says stuff like this before a big reveal, it means nothing until we see a trailer or official cast list. I'll believe it when Warner Bros posts something themselves.
  2. Izzy

    WICKER (2026) – To Be Released October 2026

    Okay this is basically Pinocchio but make it a husband and add feminist commentary. I am so ready.
  3. Izzy

    Underrated Cult Classics from the 90s That Deserve More Love?

    One film I think deserves more attention is The Cell. It is visually very strong and mixes psychology with horror and fantasy. The dream scenes are very memorable for me. The story is not simple, but I think that makes it interesting. Another one is Pi. It is a small film, but it deals with...
  4. Izzy

    Gaus Electronics ~ Inside the Chaos of Marketing Team 3

    This one caught me off guard. I thought it would be just another office rom-com, but the humor hits different. Slapstick yes, but the characters have actual personalities. Gun Gang-Mi is my favorite—she works hard, doesn’t take nonsense, and still has a soft spot for Baek Ma-Tan. Their...
  5. Izzy

    Why is Visual Vengeance preserving shot-on-video horror films like Violent New Breed?

    Nah this movie looks way too nasty for me. Demons raping women and instant gooey births? Hard pass. I get the passion and the history behind it, but some things are better left in the past. Respect to Visual Vengeance for archiving it though. At least collectors get their fix without hunting...
  6. Izzy

    Pink Lipstick ~ Typical Makjang Revenge Drama (Nothing New)

    Nah I couldn’t finish this one. Too much crying and suffering in the first half. Betrayal after betrayal got exhausting. When she finally starts fighting back it’s cool, but 149 episodes is way too much commitment for predictable revenge. Jae-beom seems nice though. Maybe good for people who...
  7. Izzy

    What America’s Next Top Model Left Behind?

    Tyra Banks carried that show on her back. She created catchphrases, drama, inspiration—everything. Yes, mistakes happened. Manipulation for TV is not new. But she gave unknown girls a chance at fame. Many used it well. Others struggled, true. The doc asking her about accountability is good. No...
  8. Izzy

    The Lady in Dignity ~ Wealth, Betrayal, and Dignified Power Play Games

    I connected more with Bok-Ja than Ah-Jin. I know she did terrible things, but I understood her frustration with a society that looks down on people without money. When you grow up with nothing, seeing the wealthy act like they own everything can make you angry. I saw her as someone who wanted...
  9. Izzy

    Tron Ares Cycles Home Starting Next Week

    Some people were disappointed with Tron Ares, but still enjoy learning how a project is made. The feature where the cast sits and talks casually interests them the most, since those conversations tend to show what the set atmosphere was like. The film might have struggled to find an audience...
  10. Izzy

    Low Life – A Real Shipwreck and Real Treasure

    I found “Low Life” interesting, but not perfect. The characters are clever, and the plot about treasure hunting is unusual for a K-drama. What I liked most was the moral ambiguity. Nobody is truly good or bad, and that makes the story feel real. Sometimes the pacing felt slow, especially when...
  11. Izzy

    Golden Cross ~ Do All Countries Have a Shadow Organization?

    The part about the sister being killed and the father being framed broke my heart. I don’t usually watch thrillers—they stress me out too much—but this article made me feel something. When people you love are caught in dark systems, you want to believe that the truth will save them. But that’s...
  12. Izzy

    Squid Game: America? David Fincher Thinks He Can Make It Happen

    I'm all for a Squid Game spin-off directed by David Fincher. His dark, gritty style would be perfect for the series. However, I'm not so keen on a full-blown remake. The original was a masterpiece, and it's hard to imagine anyone topping it. A spin-off, on the other hand, could explore new...
  13. Izzy

    The Boy And The Heron Streams On Max September 6

    Oh, dude, I cannot wait to watch The Boy and the Heron again on Max! I saw it in theaters and it was mind-blowing. The visuals were insane, the story was so deep, and the music was just chef's kiss. I mean, don't get me wrong, the original Japanese audio is fire, but I'm really curious to hear...
  14. Izzy

    KDrama Actors Good at Being Bad. Don’t Hate! Appreciate!

    Preach! Back in the day, there were some seriously unforgettable villains in K-dramas. Kim Hyun-Joo in Cruel Palace still gives me chills! It's a proof to the acting chops of these stars that they can make us feel so strongly about their characters, even if we hate them. Korean dramas just...
  15. Izzy

    Remember - War of the Son: I Must Save My Father!

    The courtroom scenes were intense, and the legal strategies employed were fascinating to watch. The series does a great job highlighting the flaws and corruption in the legal system while showcasing the importance of perseverance and ethical conduct. The dynamic between Seo Jin-Woo and Park...
Back
Top