Recent content by Grimace Frappucino

  1. Grimace Frappucino

    Oh No, The Batman Part II Seems To Have The Court Of Owls In It

    Anarky as the villain sounds way more interesting than owls honestly, give me street level chaos over secret rich guy conspiracy any day of the week.
  2. Grimace Frappucino

    Camp Snoopy Single Ice Water Released

    I agree that releasing a music video is a smart move. A lot of people discover cartoons through clips and songs before they even watch a full episode. If someone likes the song, they might end up checking out the show too. That seems like an easy way to reach more viewers without spending a lot...
  3. Grimace Frappucino

    Honest Candidate 2 (2022) ~ Truth, Double Truth, and Second Chances

    I watched this because I wanted something light after work, and honestly it delivered. I did not need a deep story or complicated plot twists. I just wanted funny situations and good performances. The curse concept is still funny to me because lying is so normal in politics that honesty becomes...
  4. Grimace Frappucino

    Gold Land (2026) ~ Sometimes Being a Greedy Villain is Justified

    Lee Kwang-Soo as a serious villain still feels strange to me but I think he did a good job here. His calm way of talking made him more threatening than if he was shouting all the time. I also liked that the criminals were not written like cartoon gangsters. Everybody wanted the gold for...
  5. Grimace Frappucino

    Survivor 50 Is a Mess Waiting to Happen — 24 Legends, 26 Days, and Too Many Twists

    Honestly, 26 days for 24 people is ridiculous. I feel like half the legends won’t even get proper screen time. Savannah could go out in episode two and her back-to-back record attempt would be ruined before anyone even sees it. A longer season would have made this exciting instead of stressful.
  6. Grimace Frappucino

    Korean Horror Films ~ A Double Feature for Movie Night

    Don’t Click is one of those films that I think deserves a remake. The idea of a cursed video changing its content every time it’s viewed could be terrifying with modern technology. Imagine it evolving like an AI or spreading through social media. The concept was good, but the 2012 execution was...
  7. Grimace Frappucino

    Six (6) Korean Dramas to Watch After ‘Tempest’ (2025)

    For me, Political Fever was unique because it showed how a female politician can be strong but also vulnerable when family is used against her. The idea that her husband’s kidnapping might be staged was interesting. It made me think about how far political enemies or even allies will go to gain...
  8. Grimace Frappucino

    The Truth Beneath – Our Daughter Is Missing

    I was impressed by the mother’s courage in the film. While her husband focuses on the political campaign, she refuses to ignore the reality of her daughter’s disappearance. Her determination drives the story, and I felt connected to her perspective. The pacing was steady, not too fast or too...
  9. Grimace Frappucino

    Ed Gein on Netflix: How the Real Killer Inspired Horror’s Scariest Icons

    For me, horror has always been about facing uncomfortable truths. Seeing how Gein’s crimes inspired characters like Norman Bates and Buffalo Bill gives more context to films I already knew. It is disturbing, but also important to understand the roots. I appreciate that the series will not only...
  10. Grimace Frappucino

    Games Done Quick’s Flame Fatales Fires Up Again Today

    I have always wondered if crying underwater is possible, and this article gave me a clear answer. Yes, the tear glands do not stop working underwater, but the tears mix with the water so they are not visible. For me, the more interesting part is how crying itself helps with emotions and stress...
  11. Grimace Frappucino

    Summer Games Done Quick 2025 Commences Sunday

    I only found out about GDQ last year from a friend, but I’ve been hooked ever since. I like watching the fast platformer runs and funny games. Bear Saber sounds awesome! Is it a real game or just a mod of Beat Saber? Either way I want to see it. I hope the silly block is really chaotic. I love...
  12. Grimace Frappucino

    The Fantastic Four: First Steps, Marvel's first family is back on screen.

    This is the first time I actually believe a Fantastic Four movie could be good. The tone seems serious but still fun. I like the way the trailer shows them as a family first, not just superheroes. That’s what made the comics special, and it seems like this movie understands that. I also like...
  13. Grimace Frappucino

    The Most HYPE Moments From Awesome Games Done Quick 2025

    ZFG's randomizer run of "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" sounds like a wild ride! Having to track down items that aren't necessarily in their usual locations adds a whole new layer of strategy and problem-solving to the speedrun. Plus, getting to play as Dampe is a nice bonus...
  14. Grimace Frappucino

    "The Return" Opens In Select Theaters

    I love the timeless themes of The Odyssey, but I’m not sure about this interpretation. The gods and mythical creatures add so much texture to the original story. Without them, will it feel like just another historical drama? I adore Juliette Binoche, though, so her presence might tip the scales...
  15. Grimace Frappucino

    Netflix's Monsters Season 3: A Chilling Look at Ed Gein

    This is definitely a topic that needs to be explored. Ed Gein's crimes were so horrific, and it's important to understand why he did what he did. I'm interested to see how the show portrays his relationship with his mother. I think that was a major factor in his development.
Back
Top