Recent content by FoursHemps

  1. FoursHemps

    Hollywood Arts: A Victorious Spin-Off Without Tori Vega

    Trina as a teacher? That’s actually hilarious. She used to be a walking disaster, and now she’s responsible for helping students succeed? The irony is perfect. If the show leans into that ridiculousness and keeps the weird humor from Victorious, I think it’ll be a lot of fun. I just hope they...
  2. FoursHemps

    “This Is Not Hollywood” ~ Hulu Series Released December 2024

    Federica Pala was amazing, and it’s so cool that she’s still in high school while doing such big projects. Watching her performance inspired me to pursue acting. Also, I didn’t know much about Italian towns like Avetrana, but now I want to visit!
  3. FoursHemps

    Nintendo Switch Online Goes Back To Game Boy's Roots

    I've always had a deep appreciation for the classics, so seeing Super Mario Land finally on Nintendo Switch Online is a real treat. I remember playing it on my old Game Boy and being amazed at how they managed to capture the essence of a Mario game in such a limited format. The simplicity is...
  4. FoursHemps

    Squid Game: The Challenge Season 2 Auditions finally open

    I enjoyed the show but I am upset that for a show that promises to have a global cast. Majority are from the Anglosphere (US,Canada,UK,Australia) They gave invincible edits to people from speaks english as second language.
  5. FoursHemps

    John Cena and JK Simmons will reprise their roles in Mortal Kombat 1

    How can I fight John Cena ia I cant see him? Sorry for the puna
  6. FoursHemps

    Susie Searches, The Smalltown “Nancy Drew” has a secret

    If the plot twist had not been revealed in the trailer, it would have been more convincing for me to watch. It was a shame to reveal the twist in the trailer. Now, I'm not very interested in seeing the movie.
  7. FoursHemps

    Avatar: The Way of Water Won't Be A Disney+ Exclusive

    One of the things that struck me about Avatar: The Way Of Water was how effortlessly it picks up where the first film left off. Cameron's world-building is so meticulous that the audience is immediately transported back to the vivid, awe-inspiring world of Pandora.
  8. FoursHemps

    Fubar Official full trailer: The Craziest Bring your Daughter to work day

    Move over, "Take Your Kid to Work Day", Fubar just took it to a whole new level. Who wouldn't want to be a secret agent like Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'm pretty sure this series shows family bonding can happen even in the most dangerous of situations.
  9. FoursHemps

    Crater, Imagine growing up In the Moon

    It's fun to consider the prospects for colonizing the moon and what that might entail for the future of humanity. The movie seems to explore these concepts in a lighthearted and enjoyable manner.With so many sequels and remakes in recent years, the fact that "Crater" is a Disney original is...
  10. FoursHemps

    Horror Series The Dead Hour Premieres May 12

    I have to admit, I'm skeptical about The Dead Hour. While I appreciate the effort that goes into creating low-budget indie horror productions, they often lack the production value and depth that's needed to create truly chilling stories. The fact that the series will be free to watch on...
  11. FoursHemps

    Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny second trailer, Ford proves he still have it

    Harrison Ford is undeniably iconic, as proven by his willingness to accomplish many Indiana Jones stunts by himself while filming this movie in his late 70s. He is now 80 years old. I love how the trailer music at the conclusion feels 'conclusive,' whether it refers to the series or Jones'...
  12. FoursHemps

    My Adventures With Superman Coming To Adult Swim

    To begin with, the animation gives the impression that it is unbeatable. Second, I was surprised to learn that adult swim is available, and I'm overjoyed that it is. Finally, a new Superman cartoon after a far too long absence. I'm ecstatic! I'm happy because the new suit looks great, and I like...
  13. FoursHemps

    Knights of the Zodiac, 1980s Anime gets Hollywood live action treatment

    I am so glad that Hollywood is taking note of the success of Asian American movies and streaming originals, and giving more opportunities to Asian actors. It's about time we see more diversity on screen, and I hope that Knights of the Zodiac will be a success, not just for the sake of the...
Back
Top