Recent content by eugene22

  1. eugene22

    I PLAY ROCKY (2026) ~ Sylvester Stallone’s Untold Battle to Become the Italian Stallion

    Anthony Ippolito already impressed me in The Offer so I trust him with this one. Playing real people is hard, especially someone as recognizable as Stallone. If he nails the voice and posture half as well as he did Pacino, we are in for something good. studios really said no to the writer...
  2. eugene22

    Jack Ryan 'Ghost War' ~ To Be Released May 20, 2026

    I never expected John Krasinski to become one of the better modern spy leads, but he proved me wrong after the first season. He plays Ryan with enough intelligence and nervous energy that the character still feels human. Some action actors look too polished and emotionless. Krasinski reacts like...
  3. eugene22

    Hunting Jessica Brok Comes To Theaters February 13

    For me, this sounds like a solid Friday night movie. I am not expecting deep ideas or big twists, but I want something tense and focused. A former Black Ops soldier living quietly always raises questions, and I like that the movie does not pretend her past disappears easily. The daughter being...
  4. eugene22

    Here’s All The Covers For Superman / Spider-Man #1

    Looking through all these covers, I can tell the publishers want to remind everyone that Superman and Spider-Man are their safest pair. I personally enjoy simple crossovers, so I am fine with that. What caught my attention is how DC is releasing their issue first this time. I remember how many...
  5. eugene22

    What are the must read DC Comics in the February 2026 solicitations?

    I gotta say, I’m really interested in Knightfight #4. The whole idea of Bruce coming back to a Gotham where Damian has already solved the crime problem is such a cool twist. I feel like we’ve seen a lot of Bruce trying to fix Gotham, but now he’s the one who’s out of place. There’s this tension...
  6. eugene22

    The Game Awards 2025 Noms Are Out, And You’ll Never Guess Who Leads

    I feel like GTA 6 in the Most Anticipated category is just a safe bet. Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited for the game, but I’ve been hearing about it for so long that I’m kind of numb to the idea now. It’s like the same old thing every year, and I can’t help but feel it’ll win that category again...
  7. eugene22

    FF7 Final Fantasy 7 Remake Director Comes To Defense Of Switch Key Cards

    I think the outrage is exaggerated. If the card format is slower, then of course developers prefer SSD. It is not about greed but about performance. Cyberpunk working on a card is impressive, but not every game has the same structure. People should accept that the industry is changing, and...
  8. eugene22

    TV’s Harcourt Reveals Peacemaker Creator James Gunn’s Secrets

    I appreciate the insight into James Gunn’s writing pace. Writing quickly and freely seems to allow more spontaneity and creativity, which is evident in Peacemaker. I enjoy watching shows where you can sense the creator’s personality throughout. It makes the story feel personal and distinctive...
  9. eugene22

    Here’s How Dragon Quest VII Has Been Reimagined

    The hand-crafted aesthetic looks like the most unique feature here. I think using dolls as a reference for the characters is a creative move. It makes the models look charming rather than overly polished, and that style sets it apart from other remakes. Many modern RPGs go for realistic or...
  10. eugene22

    R-Type Delta HD Boosted Coming November 20

    I have played every R-Type game since the first one in the arcade. Delta was unique because of its atmosphere and 3D visuals, which were new for the series back then. The lighting and the way the enemies moved felt different from the older games. I always thought it deserved more attention, so I...
  11. eugene22

    Woochi the Wayfarer: Korea’s Darkest Wizard is Here to Kick Ass

    The photorealistic visuals caught my attention immediately. The lighting, textures, and overall mood look impressive for something coming from a studio best known for MapleStory. It makes me wonder if this is Nexon trying to rebrand themselves in the global market. I have a feeling this will be...
  12. eugene22

    Double Fine 25th Anniversary Box Set Includes Nearly Every Game

    I’m 17, so I didn’t grow up with most of these games. But I played “RAD” and “Psychonauts 2” recently and thought they were really different in a good way. This collection seems cool because it lets me try older games that I missed. I’m not super into collectibles, but that Two Headed Baby plush...
  13. eugene22

    Superman 2025 sets the stage for the New DC Universe

    This movie seems to ask good questions. I’ve always liked Superman since the Christopher Reeve days. I was worried about a new actor, but it sounds like this young man respects the role. The world is confusing these days. A lot of people feel lost or angry. Maybe a film that reminds us to be...
  14. eugene22

    Sagat Returns: The King of Muay Thai Enters Street Fighter 6 on August 5th!

    Oh great, Sagat is back. Just what we needed. As someone who has suffered countless matches against him in the past, I can't say I'm thrilled about this announcement. The article talks about his evolution and finding clarity, but let's be honest, what most players remember about Sagat is his...
  15. eugene22

    Mana Project Studio Announces TAZ RPG

    This sounds pretty good to me. I like games that mix sci-fi and survival themes. The Husk bodies seem like a cool twist, and the setting reminds me a bit of old dystopian anime. I haven’t tried anything from the Resistance System, but now I want to learn. If the crowdfunding goes well, I might...
Back
Top