Recent content by Destiny Rider

  1. D

    china bans time travel stories

    Since this effects all media forms, this is going to have an impact on toku. http://techland.time.com/2011/04/13/china-decides-to-ban-time-travel/?hpt=C2 No Den-O, No Timeranger, Goseiger? gone. God Speed Love, not happening. And then there's Doctor Who and Back to the Future. kinda sad...
  2. D

    Power rangers Samuri Morpher + Tiger Zord

    I've always wanted to do one of these YouTube - Power Rangers Samurai review, morpher, megazord and tiger zord
  3. D

    toku-there's an app for that

    Has anyone tried the free Cardass reader App from the itunes store?
  4. D

    The LOLToku Justice Thread... of Hilarity!

    In honor of Den-o's Not 1... Not 2... But 3 movies this summer (the second E is called "Not getting sued")
  5. D

    Doctor Who And the Masked Warriors

    Part 1-Rider The alleyway was cold and damp, but bright, as if it had just stopped raining. It was warm, too. The air was filled with a dull hum that grew and died quickly and repeatedly. The Doctor explored his immediate new surroundings. The TARDIS hadn’t dropped him off in a random place by...
  6. D

    KR:Dragon Knight for Wii

    Looks like getting to my Wii was easier than I though it was going to be. One of the fight stages music makes me think Wataru will be running in any second. Controls are simple. Nunchuck joystick to move, C button uses Attack Vent (which I could swear really says "Advent"). directional pad...
  7. D

    RPM zords (minus 7-9)

    I have yet to see Mach anywhere, and at this rate I'm not gonna get it retail probibly, maybe clerence if I'm lucky. They tell me "You live in New York City, you've got everything"; yet I can't find a chicken, a tiger and a whale. :laugh: So. onto what I do have. High Octane I got way back in...
  8. D

    Kamen Rider Decade/Double - Movie News Thread

    She's gonna regret eating that whole thing. :laugh:
  9. D

    Tomica Hero 2010- Tomica Hero Rescue Aqua

    I came across a video on youtube (then google it and noticed it over at rangerboard) mentiong our next Tomica seires... Rescue Aqua. two teams of two Wave team (Aqua 1 and aqua 2) Storm Team (Storm 1 and Storm 2) vid in question http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsDcS94CVoc
  10. D

    Are we becoming "Christmas World"?

    If you ever saw Go-onger 43 and 44, they show a world where the Holidays don't end. I begining to think we are ever so slowly moving forward to being exatcly that. It was still two days before Halloween, and the Target I was in was in the process of asembling thier christmas tree sale displays...
  11. D

    man marries video game

    This is somewhere between sad and creepy. leaning more towords creepy. http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/man-marries-a-videogame/1376577
  12. D

    My submission for Yahoo! Yamster costum contest

    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2526/4059617537_a2782310a1_m.jpg (i'm new at using flicker) I titled this "super Yamster" so I wouldn't get into any legal problems. The head is just sratch, but when it came time to do the body, I went with a Faiz inspired look.
Back
Top