Recent content by Chocobo Sam

  1. Chocobo Sam

    Final Fantasy Resonance: Finally, A Fantasy Resonates In HD-2D

    I know some people are disappointed that this isn't a mainline game, but I don't really care. If the game is fun, it's fun. The idea of seeing Cloud, Lightning, and Noctis in the same game sounds cool to me. I grew up with different Final Fantasy generations, so I like when the series remembers...
  2. Chocobo Sam

    PRM Games Announces The Run – A FMV Horror-Thriller Experience Launching Soon

    I never stopped believing FMV would return. It just needed modern tools and a smaller budget. Interactive movies like The Run prove there’s still an audience for them. The realism of real actors reacting to fear hits differently than animation. Watching someone make human mistakes is far...
  3. Chocobo Sam

    Peter Jackson & Colossal Biosciences: Reviving the Southern Giant Moa

    I know this might sound silly, but I couldn’t stop thinking—can people ride these moas? I mean, they’re 12 feet tall and used to roam freely like giant birds straight out of a video game. It really reminds me of Chocobos from Final Fantasy. If they’re bringing them back, would it even be...
  4. Chocobo Sam

    FF16 I get to play the demo

    The demo is like finding a hidden treasure chest, but instead of gold, it's packed with awesomeness! It's a full-on adventure with your progress safely tucked away for future glory. The graphics are so stunning, they make unicorns jealous. And the combat? Oh boy, it's like wielding a magical...
  5. Chocobo Sam

    UDON Announces Persona 5: Comic à la Carte

    Oh, this is just what I needed! I can't get enough of Persona 5, and having a manga anthology to delve into sounds perfect. The mix of short stories, long stories, and gags will keep things interesting. I'm really looking forward to it. Udon Entertainment did a great job with the previews. The...
Back
Top