Senshi no Hikari
ok this could be good i's say if old 2 people could sing the intro Mizuki if thay want to keep the tradtion ir maaski Endo if thay want epic

Some references to other Nagai works:
- The first woman in the teaser is Queen Aira Mu from the God Mazinger manga.
- The woman wearing a hat is the Slum Queen from the Violence Jack manga.

Everywhere You Go
I see those references. Nice touch. I wonder how those characters will be relevant to the story. And they are not the same ones from the manga, but rather alternate universe ones, right? I guess that's just like Tsubasa Nishikiori probably being an alternate universe one in Shin Mazinger.

Anyway, that was an awesome PV. But this looks like an alternate universe series. I thought that it was said that this will be a sequel to the MazinKaiser movie? If that's true, then maybe Kouji can return, if this is not set in the far future. But if it is, maybe Kouji will somehow time travel. That would be cool!:D

I thought that it was said that this will be a sequel to the MazinKaiser movie? If that's true, then maybe Kouji can return, if this is not set in the far future. But if it is, maybe Kouji will somehow time travel.
That's just a fanmade rumor. Same rumor also came out before Shin Mazinger Shougeki was announced.