RSCC - The Great Race War of 2010: Brought to You by Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have enjoyed that scene so much more if it didn't take him forever to you-know-what. That was the longest type of scene involving that I think I have ever seen. XD

Have you seen Moon Child? I think Gackt's was longer. My friends in LA and myself all make fun of him for it all the time.

Like how he played Uesugi Kenshin in Fuurin Kazan and then I read on Wikipedia that one rumored you-know-what for Uesugi was an incident with a ninja in the restroom. So then my friend Hikari and I were trying to imagine that whole humiliating elongated scene starring Gackt.

Other than that, for Shinji I think I tuned out on him and just focused on Ren's reaction to having to watch all that.

@Blue: Yeah, that's about how I reacted after I had oral surgery at the beginning of high school. I didn't get my wisdom teeth taken out yet because I figured I'd react the same way as you and there's no way in hell I'm taking the bus back from the dentist's office in that kind of pain. When I had surgery in HS, my Dad took me there and picked me up. I was writhing in pain for several hours and just laid down on the couch and slept there for maybe like 4 hours until the pain meds kicked in and I could eat.

Sleeping through pain is helpful. Passes the time more quickly.

Last edited:
Mad Skillz
Off to the hospital again, yay! Think I might be on first name terms with the staff now.

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Having my wisdom pulled is the only surgery I've ever had... And that was painful enough for one lifetime, thank you.

Why are you going to the hospital, Ryou?

And Algo, I *just* noticed that your sig is Dream Theater. Have you had that for a while and I just didn't notice...? :sweat:

Last edited:
Kagayaki Power
ryouchan are u broken again? o_O

aaand i still don't think pulling teeth is all that bad

although the major-est surgery i had....well not really surgery... was sewing my lip back together XD after my front teeth went all the way through my bottom lip :D ........oops :D and even then... i remember sitting in the car waiting for my dad to leave for the hospital and poking at my lip :D i was like cooooool i can see through to the other side :D we even had enough time to get it done by a plastic surgeon so that i wouldn't have horrible scarring on my face. my mom was willing to spring the extra money to save a girl's face XDDD

That was a very painful paragraph to read through, what makes it worse is those smilies are all over the place. XDD;

Ah Jorge... I'm so worried. D:

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Off to the hospital again, yay! Think I might be on first name terms with the staff now.

WTF, man? what happened now? I swear, you go there so much, they shouldnt even charge you anymore.

ryouchan are u broken again? o_O

aaand i still don't think pulling teeth is all that bad

although the major-est surgery i had....well not really surgery... was sewing my lip back together XD after my front teeth went all the way through my bottom lip :D ........oops :D and even then... i remember sitting in the car waiting for my dad to leave for the hospital and poking at my lip :D i was like cooooool i can see through to the other side :D we even had enough time to get it done by a plastic surgeon so that i wouldn't have horrible scarring on my face. my mom was willing to spring the extra money to save a girl's face XDDD

That was a very painful paragraph to read through, what makes it worse is those smilies are all over the place. XDD;

Ah Jorge... I'm so worried. D:

This is how you know she's made for the field of medicine.

Kagayaki Power
nope nope i'm actually very squeamish about blood..... well it's more cuz i'm afraid of all the crap that's in someone else's blood. if it's my own.... i dont' care XD

aaaand i was in 2nd grade when that happened :D

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
You're more afraid of other people bleeding on you than you are of yourself bleeding? :sly:

Interesting thought process, there. :laugh:

And Jorge, tell us you're ok!!

Kagayaki Power
You're more afraid of other people bleeding on you than you are of yourself bleeding? :sly:

Interesting thought process, there. :laugh:

actually.... yes XD but when u think about all the stuff people could have in there.. like hepB etc.. and what a little fingerstick with a dirty needle could doooo... and then all those antivirals you gotta take afterwards from the fingerstick kit......... it's totally valid :D

If it's herself bleeding, she just stares at it like "Ooooooooooh bloooooooooood!" just like when she sliced open her finger.

I was asking her for advice on my own wisdom teeth situation and she even said it might be better not to ask her since she has a high threshold for pain.

And for some reason after I remembered that Uesugi Kenshin thing I kept wanting to go into a giggle fit in the middle of work imagining Gackt getting attacked by the benjo ninja. XD Shinji getting attacked by a benjo ninja wouldn't be that fun because he's a stupid goofball to begin with, but Gackt since he tries to act so serious would be HILARIOUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.