RSCC - The Great Race War of 2010: Brought to You by Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the same when I was younger, if it had chocolate, I would eat it, didn't care what it was. I could never understand the love behind Pocky because it just...doesn't seem like it could be very good to begin with. I don't really like a lot of Japanese candy actually, mostly stick to stuff from other areas if I do eat.

I think the only Japanese candy I really loved when I was little was Super Lemon and Super Cola. Yes, those originally came from Japan. And they were awesome on the playground.

I think people just love Pocky because it's Japanese. It's like "OMG. IT'S THAT SAME SNACK I SAW IN ANIME. LULZ. IF I EATS IT I'M AN ANIME CHARACTER TOO." It's lame. =/

I actually kind of like Pretz a little more just cuz it has like other flavors on it and it's more interesting. Like it's a mini bread stick, but they flavor it like regular food. XD

The Blue Fairy~
I never knew pocky came from Japan when I was a kid. I just assumed a lot of delicious fatty junk foods came from countries like America. But when I started studying more I soon realised how big an idiot I was when I was a kid xD but the last time I had pocky was probably 2 years ago and it was the only thing in the store that looked tasty.

And I find it annoying when you see people going around trying to be all Japanese with silly fashion styles(and haircuts of their favourite jrpg character/anime character) and a strong love that can never be broken towards pocky >.>

Raxbait: Hip
Pocky, and other ones, are just snacks. Though I do get a little excited to see them since I rarely eat them nowadays.
Though, for about 8 years I srsly thought, Fanta was japanese XD

The fashion styles I can put up with cuz some people actually legitimately like the street fashion and look good in it and actually know how to do it right. It looks fine when people know their ****.

The only problem is when they're retarded and exoticize it. It's those people specifically that annoy me.

Pocky, and other ones, are just snacks. Though I do get a little excited to see them since I rarely eat them nowadays.

I think it's cuz it dropped off the face of America for awhile.

Mad Skillz
All I remember about Fanta are those annoying commercials with those girls singing. Don't think I've actually...hey there's a bottle on the table, think I'll try some.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
i remember loving Fanta as a kid. then it sort of disappeared till those chicks started singing "Fanta, fanta! dont you want a Fanta Fanta!" lol

In Japan they had Disney characters in Fanta commercials....

I think that would've made me drink more than those dancing girls.

The first time I saw the Disney CM though I was like "WTF is a Fanta? o_O"

Mad Skillz
Fanta, she has disappointed me. Tried orange flavor and it was like carbonated water with extra flavor and just sucked. D:

Kinpachi sensei parody Fanta CMs

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2hQGOOR5g0[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.