Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Y'know DK, the way everyone wants Shinkenger world to play out, you may as well just have it be based on the show.

In Justice, We Trust!
Perhaps

Either way I want the world to take place in a feudal japan setting though.

I suppose I COULD have it so that my character is a wondering samurai, who takes up the role of Red in the end.

Lurker
ahh feudal japan.
RK's going to head to the red light district as soon as we get there.
just fyi.

like a SPINNING WHEEL
Perhaps

Either way I want the world to take place in a feudal japan setting though.

I suppose I COULD have it so that my character is a wondering samurai, who takes up the role of Red in the end.

Rurouni Kenshin, Shinkenger style! XD

--------------------

(I forgot Kaen's age in the prequel rp and I can't find the right page. XD)

Name: Kaen Burakku

Appearance:
4690033729a5775866340l.jpg

Personality: Always in the back of the room. Sarcastic and taunting, yet helps people in need of it. He's also easy to annoy

Tokusatsu Power: GekiViolet, Kamen Rider Drake

Bio: When Kaen had mysteriously vanished after Dragon Knight's final battle as Kamen Rider Drake, he appeared back in his own world, thinking that his battle was just a dream. Four years later, when he went out for a walk, he thought he saw the Drake Zector flying by, and followed it. He went to a clearing, and found it resting on something. When Kaen knelt down, he saw it was resting on the Beast-Fist Henshin Brace GongChanger, GekiViolet's henshin device. As Kaen picked it up, the Drake Zector flew around him, and the Drake Grip formed in the sky. Kaen caught it, and he strapped the GongChanger onto his wrist and the Drake Grip into his makeshift holster. He understood that what he had participated in was NOT a dream, and it was about to start again.

-----

How's that? I was wondering if I could have Kaen have two senshii powers (Drake and GekiViolet) but it didn't really seem fair. XD

I'll make ShinkenGreen's bio in a minute...

Last edited:
Now, count up your crimes!
There it is... Alex's death. Not as how I wanted but nevertheless, still dramatic. ^^;

Now, count up your crimes!
Well, he had it coming to him. He is the most distant of the group after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.