Hey, I'm Eian.
Haha, well it's not too much to translate and I had nothing better to be doing. I have to start working on my Ebisawa Kenji blog translations again though. I'm like.....2 months behind. D:

Yeah, it's my second time going to Japan. First time was with a school trip for 5 weeks. This next time is study abroad. I'm nervous but so very excited. I'm far from fluent in the language but I'm trying my best.

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Oh sweet, the gang's all here!

Mike here. I want to take this opportunity to thank everybody who showed up to Toku Hell: The Revenge. It was all very last minute, hence all the little screw-ups in the process (video quality not being up to par, messed up line-up, not enough subs, etc.). Still, I'm glad you all got a kick out of it all the same. As for whether or not we'll do it again next year, the reception so far has been very positive so it might just happen ^_~

To anybody who wanted to suggest links/send vids, drop me a line @ r5centralATgmailDOTcom. Do the necessary substitutions n' junk and thanks!

Enigmatic Hero SoulMonkeyRhythm
James the SoulMonkey (better known as StrangerMonkey J)

What's up, James the SoulMonkey here. If you were at ACen, you probably noticed me wandering around the con, either with the E. Honda face paint wearing a Faiz Driver, or as my alter ego, StrangerMonkey J (see profile picture.) I just want to say it's great seeing that there's a decent amount of fans within the masses of otaku roaming the hotel this past weekend! and Kimiden, [Even though you beat my E. Honda in Street Fighter IV, LOL,] THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR the TOKU HELL PANEL.

Screw-ups or not, it was a great time! Please come back next year! :castlerock:

Last edited:
I told Keith at the con that I'd join and voila! I'm not to exciting and I don't have the best photos because I'm not very good at taking photos but I've got some awesome ones of my fave Gunpei cosplayer!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v125/britin/ACEN 09/

I did have an absolute blast meeting those who were there and the expressions on peoples faces when I screamed out "Chicken Ranger!" upon seeing a Hiroto cosplay was priceless!

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
Hey! Welcome to awesome town. Glad you joined! *hug* :buttrock:

It was a blast hanging with you guys over the weekend.

Hey, I'm Eian.
Britttt~ <3 iluuuuu ahaha

Welcome to the forums...though I'm really new too. XDDD

Thanks, I'm looking forward to exploring every knook and cranny of this place!

Dami I like your sig! For photos taken at 2:30am by an extremly giggly photographer they didn't turn out to bad!