Mesagog never got a single focus episode.

They literally kept him in the background.

I suppose you're right. He had several great moments, but they were more spread out, like his owning Lothor and stuff. Zeltrax (?) had a nice episode/ arc too, but I don't know if that really works as top 10 material.

Maybe I'm just bitter at seeing MF on a PR top 10 without the two best Disney PR series :sweat:

So was from Deep in the Shadows.

Are you kidding? Deep in the Shadows was badass. Titanium Ranger had a sic intro.

'Doggie' and Iesenya crying over 'Icky' was a joke. The rangers in severe medical condition after like one tiny hit was even more laughable.

I suppose you're right. He had several great moments, but they were more spread out, like his owning Lothor and stuff. Zeltrax (?) had a nice episode/ arc too, but I don't know if that really works as top 10 material.

Maybe I'm just bitter at seeing MF on a PR top 10 without the two best Disney PR series :sweat:

Koragg > Mesagog. That's why MF is there.

At least Koragg was out there in the battlefied kicking ass all year. Meso just threatened his subordinates all year and finally fought (and lost to the rangers) when everyone else was gone.

Did any Disney season other than Mystic Force and Jungle Fury even have a villain focus episode?

It's Judgement Time!
Did any Disney season other than Mystic Force and Jungle Fury even have a villain focus episode?

Lothor had a focus episode where we see his origins and understand his motives a bit better. It was regarded as one of the better Ninja Storm episodes by fans.

The problem is the other 2 parts of Samurais Journey sucked.