Is God of War greater than Final Fantasy?

I would like to know guys if you have any idea about what is good about God of war and what is great about Final Fantasy that you enjoy when playing it.
Which is better?
Do these two have the same popularity?
Do you think these two games are the greatest?

I think that both of the games has their own uniqueness among them. Final Fantasy is quite a tough gameplay to beat, but God of War also poses a similar kind of popularity, just at in a different kind of way.

I agree that they have their own uniqueness and own ways to satisfy their audiences. Both have different story lines, graphics and etc. But they have a similarity which is be a more wonderful and awesome games for each persons or consumers.

I think god of war is completely in different league. And it can be really good to say that FF is in it's own league. So it depends on how the game such as that can have it's own impact in that sense. I'd say there are some really good games.

I never heard of God of War before, but I did some research on this game just now-they say this game is based on Greek mythology. The first of these games came out in 2005, also they do say this is the best action game for the PlayStation brand though-so I would be interested in checking this game out.

God of war franchise has invested a lot into the graphics and the art of the game. So they have their own reasons to say they are not like FF. And even better part is how they are working around with the new updates. So FF definitely is not in league of god of war.

I think that both of the games has their own uniqueness among them. Final Fantasy is quite a tough gameplay to beat, but God of War also poses a similar kind of popularity, just at in a different kind of way.
Yes, they are peculiar on their own and also depends on perspective of view from the people. It will be hard for me to rate one over the other.

Not really. Final fantasy outweighs it in terms of goodness.
I think that would be exaggeration. God of War has won many gaming titles prize. And there seems to be a lot of progress with the same. You can see that it seems like a good game. But final fantasy and god of war can't be compared like that.

I think that would be exaggeration. God of War has won many gaming titles prize. And there seems to be a lot of progress with the same. You can see that it seems like a good game. But final fantasy and god of war can't be compared like that.
Are you trying to judge by virtue of awards the games have won. I am not trying to narrow their comparisons to awards won alone.