Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Ahhhh I think I'll wait for a renewal lol. I know right. I've been playing around with my Gaim figures they are like AMAZING. I then pick up some older Figuarts and I'm like "what the bloody hell is this?". I think I got spoiled by the quality of the Gaim stuff.

I honestly think the Ryuki bodies were the best of the best. I'm loving the Gaim line too but what bothers me is the lack of diecast feet(not to mention they're kind of small too) and the wrist ball joints are too small, leaving them significantly less secure than the Ryuki wrists. And the Kiwami figuarts is just an utter disappointment. Looking forward to the rest of them though.

"Training."
The lack of diecast never bothered me. But yeah I agree, the Gaim figures wrist are way to small. I get really scared when I'm swapping hands. ;_________;

Ahhhh I think I'll wait for a renewal lol. I know right. I've been playing around with my Gaim figures they are like AMAZING. I then pick up some older Figuarts and I'm like "what the bloody hell is this?". I think I got spoiled by the quality of the Gaim stuff.

Yeah faiz needs a renewal. The old body style hasn't age well.

-the head probably needs an update

- the thunder thighs have been a problem for years

- painted fingertips! Painted fingertips!

Shyni
The version packed with AutoVajin had painted fingertips. Although that raises the question of why they couldn't have done that with the normal release or Glowing Stage Faiz.

MV Maker
Yeah faiz needs a renewal. The old body style hasn't age well.

-the head probably needs an update

- the thunder thighs have been a problem for years

- painted fingertips! Painted fingertips!

To be fair, it's aged a bit better than dome of it's peers.

On the bright side, Faiz is almost definitely next in line for a renewal (considering how popular Faiz is among adult japanese fans), aside from maaaybe W.

The version packed with AutoVajin had painted fingertips. Although that raises the question of why they couldn't have done that with the normal release or Glowing Stage Faiz.

Really, glowing faiz didn't have them?

Also, I'm always a little surprised that no one ever mentions the other big change with the autovajin version (axel watch aside). They actually gave him matte black thighs.

That's how I felt with W. My first figuarts where Shin Ichigo and Stronger in late 2012. I got W back in January 2013 and I was kinda let down when I got him since I was hoping he would be as great as two figuarts.

D

Dr Kain

555 needs a renewal? Not until after Decade, OOO, W, Gatack, Diend, and Zx get them.

Drive being terrible has nothing to do with it following Gaim. Drive is terrible because it is boring, the Shift Cars have had more development than the title character, the secondary rider is generic, the supporting cast are morons (except Kiriko), Brain went from badass leader to comic relief lackey, the villains are uninteresting, Chase is a predictable, repetitive subpar character, and there is no over arching plot. Drive is just as bad as Wizard, maybe worse because Wizard at least had a great first half with Phoenix. Drive fizzled into repetition after episode 6.

Most Kamen Rider shows don't have an over arching plot, at least not until the latter half of the show. You're allowed to dislike it and I've complained about many aspects too, I just think the amount of hate it's been getting has been way above what we'd normally see.

qjCmm6S.jpg

(A slight exaggeration, but only slight).

But hey, there's a Drive thread for this discussion.

He's nowhere near worth the price tag he's going for nowadays. He desperately needs a renewal, IMO. His head is way too small and his thighs are ENORMOUS. His biceps are a little too big as well. Then again, I can't stand any Figuarts who uses the old hip joint system. But even so, he's just so bad for the price he's going for now. Also, the lack of painted fingertips bothers a lot of people, especially including myself.

I really loved Faiz and I really want to collect the Figuarts, but holy **** they're awful compared to the newer body Figuarts.

I think this is another reason we won't see Kiva for a while. Like I said before, I'm pretty sure they'll make a big deal out of him being the last main release, so they probably want all of the earlier guys up to the newer standard. I'm not sure Faiz is that bad, but I wouldn't be surprised to see a Double and Decade renewal first. They both suffer from that nasty early Figuarts anorexia.

The Extraordinary Fan(boy)
Well, it seems that S.H. Figuarts Cure Sword and Cure Rosetta finally have a release date:

[HIDE]
a7194a88.jpg

3bf55742.jpg

[/HIDE]

It seems that they will be Web Exclusives and the will come out in august and september respectively.

You know, for some reason my gut feeling is telling me that Bandai may choose to skip to GoPuri and not make HaCha Figuarts for the time being...