So question.

Ryuga, Verde and Scissors aren't really that expensive, as they are standard second-hand market Exclusive prices (ranging from 6k to 8k), but Gai is HORRENDOUSLY expensive. Like, hitting 10k.

Why is that? The hell makes Gai's price so high?

He was the first one to be exclusive. I'd guess it's similar to the Gokaiger situation, where everyone was easily able to snatch up the regular release and realised they'd need to buy the exclusives to finish their collection. People have probably been more careful with Scissors, etc.

D

Dr Kain

Ryuga isn't as cheap as that! He's more expensive than Gai

I've seen Ryuga for 8000Y.

Anyway, is it just me, or does it seem like Bandai is done making any ranger but the red one a web exclusive? Sure, they were doing it before to the other ones, but now it seems like even the sixth is one. I just don't get it.

Dull Brilliance
So question.

Ryuga, Verde and Scissors aren't really that expensive, as they are standard second-hand market Exclusive prices (ranging from 6k to 8k), but Gai is HORRENDOUSLY expensive. Like, hitting 10k.

Why is that? The hell makes Gai's price so high?

I think Gai was a case where a lot of people planned on just buying him through the second-hand market rather than pre-order him. Afterall, it's not like he's an especially popular character or anything and in most cases, Mandarake is usually the cheaper alternative to pre-ordering. However that led to hardly anyone making those initial orders for him, so he ended up being a rare figure despite there being a demand for him from completists.

I've seen Ryuga for 8000Y.

Anyway, is it just me, or does it seem like Bandai is done making any ranger but the red one a web exclusive? Sure, they were doing it before to the other ones, but now it seems like even the sixth is one. I just don't get it.

They don't sell well enough to be regular releases. I'm pretty sure even some of the Reds are going to end up as exclusives.

In Justice, We Trust!
So if anyone's watched Vangelus' NYCC Interview with Bluefin…they seem pretty enthusiastic when he asked about making an Armoured Black Ranger

They've also pretty much confirmed that they'll be making Yellow and Blue next, and they'll be web exclusives which is to be expected.

So if anyone's watched Vangelus' NYCC Interview with Bluefin…they seem pretty enthusiastic when he asked about making an Armoured Black Ranger

It'd be cool if they made that, but I don't think I'd go for it unless they also did armored blue, yellow, and pink. I know the last three never appeared on film with the armor, but I think it'd be weird having a half armored Zyuranger team.

edit: Thanks to that interview I finally understand what they mean by making an alternate mask for Batman.
I think it's a cool idea, but I wonder how they'd handle other characters who wear small masks, or no masks at all.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Kyoryuger Prviews from Ami Ami:

http://blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2013/10/17.html

be11Jft.jpg

KqGVlkn.jpg

T912H6S.jpg

0K0X0Bt.jpg

Tlvz41A.jpg

dX3haeq.jpg

jg4XgU4.jpg

Gqh00mC.jpg

ObFeHk6.jpg

W73warP.jpg

iEjG4fG.jpg

78EKIFM.jpg

67E73s8.jpg

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
Yeah those are all bought. Love the show, love the characters, and the toys look great. Here's hoping they do the spirit Rangers as well.