Lurker
I don't think they were lazy, they probably just wanted to go with something that wasn't Gray Gauge. As someone said, it really is lazy(in design and concept) to make a Rider a Gray Gauge just because he only has one form.

In fact, making a Gray Rider would be easier than an Orange one since Orange ones usually require developers to model and incorporate another entity in the game, whereas Gray Riders simply gain a new combo string or get modified ones.
That was me. Probably. And I stand by it, grey gauge is a sign of laziness. I'm surprised anyone can say that NOT making a character a grey gauge is lazy, honestly.

I'm perfectly okay with orange gauge Disk Animal summoning. In fact, I'm surprised no Hibiki Rider had it until this point, considering it was kind of important in its series.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
That was me. Probably. And I stand by it, grey gauge is a sign of laziness. I'm surprised anyone can say that NOT making a character a grey gauge is lazy, honestly.

I'm perfectly okay with orange gauge Disk Animal summoning. In fact, I'm surprised no Hibiki Rider had it until this point, considering it was kind of important in its series.

I see what you mean but it is only lazy in concept. I would rather have him a Gray Gauge because Orange Gauge Riders are the worst Riders in CHF. A lot of Riders are extremely weak and that could simply be solved by allowing them to charge faster.

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
I see what you mean but it is only lazy in concept. I would rather have him a Gray Gauge because Orange Gauge Riders are the worst Riders in CHF. A lot of Riders are extremely weak and that could simply be solved by allowing them to charge faster.
Ryuki say hello. And Femme. And Odin. Agito too. :laugh:

Lurker
Then the answer isn't to make everything grey (which is stupid), but rather to try to balance the gauges, right?

Passing through Toku fan
Just posting my two cents on the whole two random slot thing.

If memory serves me right... last time Bandai released a Toku game with two random select spots, one of those ended up being replaced with a secret character once everything was unlocked. That game being Ultraman Fighting Evolution ZERO, and the character in question being Ultra Father.

So yeah... I still think we have at least two characters that haven't been revealed yet, not just one. :) Still excited to play either way, though.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
Ryuki say hello. And Femme. And Odin. Agito too. :laugh:

What about them? They're literally nothing compared to monsters like FangJoker or CycloneMetal.

Then the answer isn't to make everything grey (which is stupid), but rather to try to balance the gauges, right?

The best thing they could do IMO is improve the properties of Orange Gauge summons and the Riders themselves, but knowing how lazy they can be, I can only hope for them to do something as simple as making Orange Gauges charge faster.

Blog updated talking about that dengeki article and OOO's auto change being removed. Wii's easy control scheme still uses the auto combo change for the kids, so that's probably the best way to handle it.

Lurker
I expected a lot out of that thing when I first saw it. I expected it to turn into a shuriken later on to compliment the kunai but nope. For something that was considered Kabuto's "new weapon", it's a pity it got left behind.

well a lot got left behind during the last half of Kabuto where the budget gets dried off, notice nobody ever thought of using clock up as often anymore? i guess the Mizer drains as much CG budget as today's OOO Gatakiriba clones does...

which brings me to the next point: will we ever see any kinds of clone action for gatakiriba in SCH?

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
What about them? They're literally nothing compared to monsters like FangJoker or CycloneMetal.

The best thing they could do IMO is improve the properties of Orange Gauge summons and the Riders themselves, but knowing how lazy they can be, I can only hope for them to do something as simple as making Orange Gauges charge faster.

Femme's Advent is homing wind that can distract enemy's strategy. Ryuki Advent is very fast, and Agito is both strong and fast. If you get cuaght in Odin Advent, you will be damaged a lot. Just by using 2 rider gauge.