I am the law
I've been a subscriber to their channel forever, but recently my new videos page has been spammed by all their boxing videos. Didn't they have a special channel for all these vids, and if they did...what happened to it?

CSTOYSJAPAN
Hi :)

Thank you for commenting about our new changes.

It is not spamming but it is simply we decided to make a few changes for our operation.

Due to many changes like moving to our new location from our previous Okaido store and running a new physical store with new office layout, and the leave of our good friend PacKING and having a new packer in our office, we have been trying to making it simple for us and for our customers.

And we figured that our Youtube channel can handle the packing videos better when it comes to searching the packing items and sharing the videos with their friends. Since the packing process is one of our important services and we want many people to know it, we concluded to change the way we operate.

We appreciate your comment regarding our operation.

Thank you.

S

I've been a subscriber to their channel forever, but recently my new videos page has been spammed by all their boxing videos. Didn't they have a special channel for all these vids, and if they did...what happened to it?

I am the law
I know it's not "spamming" as it's your channel and they all pertain to your business.

I just meant that when I go to my new videos, I now have to scroll though a bunch of packing videos to see other new videos from subscriptions. It's just annoying. Which is why I thought there was a separate channel for packing videos for some reason.

CSTOYSJAPAN
Thank you for your comment. We are working on our play lists to separate our toy reviews and the packing videos. And we sincerely hope this will help our subscribers. If you have any good ideas, we would love to hear.

Thank you very much :)

S

I know it's not "spamming" as it's your channel and they all pertain to your business.

I just meant that when I go to my new videos, I now have to scroll though a bunch of packing videos to see other new videos from subscriptions. It's just annoying. Which is why I thought there was a separate channel for packing videos for some reason.