well at the rate power rangers samurai is going when are they (if they are going to do the decade episode) right now they are stalling with holiday specials and that terrible bit with the rpm ranger so about how many episodes do you think samurai has in them and about were do you think they would stick the decade episode

Let's come up with ideas for power rider. I'll start.

OOO

Story
Evil Coineers (greed) awake from their 1000 year sleep to regain their Mana coins so they become highschool students and use the students to create their monsters. A rouge Coineer named Robirdo (anhk) is stuck as a hand a possesses one of Jack's friends and has to share his body (like imagine)

Riders

Jack Hawkins
A student at Wind Ridge highschool who meets up with a rouge Coineer who is stuck as a hand. He decides to take on the responsiblity of being a rider because he always wanted to be a rider.

Mr. Ricktor
Jack's science teacher who become Power Rider Vendor to help out.

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
well at the rate power rangers samurai is going when are they (if they are going to do the decade episode) right now they are stalling with holiday specials and that terrible bit with the rpm ranger so about how many episodes do you think samurai has in them and about were do you think they would stick the decade episode

It's not like they have to at all -- the only bit of adaptable footage containing any Decade stuff within Shinkenger itself was the beginning of that one episode where we saw the Ayakashi Rakaider spawn some mooks.

The rest of the usable footage is all within KR Decade.

That aside, I think they did say they were gonna change things up and have more original stories now, so, eh. :B

さあ, お前の罪を数えろ!
Let's come up with ideas for power rider. I'll start.

OOO

Story
Evil Coineers (greed) awake from their 1000 year sleep to regain their Mana coins so they become highschool students and use the students to create their monsters. A rouge Coineer named Robirdo (anhk) is stuck as a hand a possesses one of Jack's friends and has to share his body (like imagine)

Coineer?
really?
Why not just keep greed? it's an english word after all and it fits perfectly with that their motivations are.
They should keep Ankh's name, idk why they should change it, it's not like it's a japanese name or anything.

I'm still pretty confident that, if it's not decade, W will be the first to be adapted

Why not just keep greed? it's an english word after all and it fits perfectly with that their motivations are.

Cause we Americans can think of better "English" Name cause we force fix things that aren't broke.:sweat:

They should keep Ankh's name, idk why they should change it, it's not like it's a japanese name or anything.

Cause kids will think it's a boring name (despite the fact they dig "wierd" names)...and Anhk's new name is...Andy.:sweat:

W will be the first to be adapted

"Philip" will be renamed...as well as the memories.

AND THE DOPANTS ARE SPACE ALIENS!!!:shakefist

why not just call them GREED after all its what their all about and it fits.

second i think its more likely going to be decade i just wish they would get it started already at least give us a clue or something to go on -because the biggest failure of the last kamen rider series -dragon knight was NO ONE knew about it who want a fan -i didn't know till a friend told me -toy lines serve to help promo the show yet it wasn't shipped to most stores and they also didn't do commercials to promo it like they do with power rangers

so if they are going to put out power rider they need a toy line ready when it comes out not 6 months in and not much in the way of figures -also they need a network that advertises when stuffs on