Micchy Did Nothing Wrong
The dude who makes taunting into a fighting style.:sweat:

The Kuuga/Agito thing was played by the subtle clues left in both original series implying that Kuuga and Agito is the same world. Decade essentially played up by having the Guroungi fight the Unknow.:sly:

The Ryuki/Blade thing was a combination of things. Narutaki f'cked things up by having an Undead in the Ryuki World/Mirror World. Ryuki and Blade teaming up against Decade in the Final Story; mainly because of the whole Card Rider vs. Card Riders bit. In addition, the fact that Dragon Knight was "another" Anniversary show for Toei...played up to the phrase...

"Blade is the sequel to Dragon Knight":sly:

(Don't get me started about Eubulon creating the Blade Rouser based of his Card Reader fanfic :shakefist)

The Masked Rider/Dragon Knight thing was played off the fact that Ryuki, RX, and Amazon (or was it Riderman:sweat:) were used in the show. That and Ryuki was fighting ZX in All Riders.:sweat:

Well, it wasn't in the way of "Stay In The Night" that's for sure. In this case, you end up getting the World of Black and World of RX and after the whole portal play, you end up with two Kotaro's...or should I say Dex.:sly:

But...nothing that happened in Decade save the movies affected the original worlds, they were "What-If" Alternate Dimensions.

Lurker
I have not seen Decade but wtf? How did he change/unite continuity. How did he separate the continuity of Black and Black RX?

:laugh:

Decade didn't change continuity of anything, he actually brought continuity into question for the Kamen Rider Heisei Era.

He also didn't separate the continuity of Black and RX, since he visits alternative world, not the original ones. He visited a world that was based on Black, in which Kotaro never became RX, and one that was based on RX, where it was implied that world's Kotaro was RX from the beginning. But at the end of the day, they were just alternate worlds.

Lurker
I fear that they might do it as bad as Power Rangers have been, buuuut... what if they called in Judd Lynn to do the show while Tzachor stuck with Power Rangers?

And good or bad, it'd be interesting. Not to mention little kids can't tell the difference so them having fun in the Rider franchises is all cool with me.

I say we get Eddie Guzelian to helm Power Rider. He does work for Nickelodeon afterall.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I say we get Eddie Guzelian to helm Power Rider. He does work for Nickelodeon afterall.

Well.....that's unexpected. But not a bad idea. Although it would also be even better if he worked alongside with the Wang Bros. technically, they have more experience with the Kamen Rider franchise with Ishinomori-san before he died.

So in other words make it a combination of two titles that have both failed in the US?

And waste time calling it something different and not establish a brand name?

No one remembers Masked Rider and KRDK was not half bad. It just had shitty promotion and an unclear vision to do anything with the footage. I mean , it was good in the beginning, but the whole Xaviax crap and making the Riders evil for no real reason and taking the human element out which made Ryuki good was just meh. It was still better than Masked Rider and it even got a DAYTIME EMMY. You don't see many "cancelled or failed" shows get that .

If anything , Saban should keep Kamen Rider as the title because it's not like he'll have to deal with the KRDK cast anytime soon unless they wanted to do some continuity thing or if Decade will ever be adapted , which is a resoundingly no.

Sure they got the footage from Shinkenger , but it has little episodes to offer and would take alot more work to do . You might as well throw that out of the window and think of a more legitimate series which has more to do with, like any series from 2002 up to 2008 and 2010 afterwards which is a huge toss up . We could be getting anything at this point , but I know for certain that :

1: Power Rider is most likely a title to prevent others from stealing it .
2: It will not be Decade.
3: Knowing Saban, they'll stick with Kamen Rider , possibly even use Masked Rider in the name like in Japan to connect the franchises and then afterwards call it one or the other ,but doing both would be better. If they have the promotion skills to pass of Samurai, they can make anything look good.

Well.....that's unexpected. But not a bad idea. Although it would also be even better if he worked alongside with the Wang Bros. technically, they have more experience with the Kamen Rider franchise with Ishinomori-san before he died.

I think they need better writers this time around if they do it . It started as a great series but then they panicked down the lnie and stopped. If anything , they need a better team for that and improved direction and actually know what to do with the footage because KRDK was basically a bipolar series which wanted to follow RYUKI and then do its own thing. The series deserves better.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
And waste time calling it something different and not establish a brand name?

No one remembers Masked Rider and KRDK was not half bad. It just had shitty promotion and an unclear vision to do anything with the footage. I mean , it was good in the beginning, but the whole Xaviax crap and making the Riders evil for no real reason and taking the human element out which made Ryuki good was just meh. It was still better than Masked Rider and it even got a DAYTIME EMMY. You don't see many "cancelled or failed" shows get that.

I think they need better writers this time around if they do it . It started as a great series but then they panicked down the lnie and stopped. If anything , they need a better team for that and improved direction and actually know what to do with the footage because KRDK was basically a bipolar series which wanted to follow RYUKI and then do its own thing. The series deserves better.
@ 1st comment: You also forgot about the Japanese dub with almost every single Heisei KR actor in the cast.

@ last comment: You're right about that. Let's hope that they get a better writers' staff.