Ubisoft has released the PC specifications for Far Cry 4. You will need a minimum 4 GB of RAM, and will need at least 30 GB of space on your hard drive. You can check out the minimum and optimal system requirements down below.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 955 @ 3.2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
- Hard Drive Space: 30 GB available space
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 or AMD Radeon R9 290X or better (2GB VRAM)
Far Cry 4 will be released on November 18 in North America and November 20 in Europe on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. For more on the game, click here.